Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android & iOS - Weekly Trading Thread - July 10, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hi everybody !!

In stead of complaining all the time, I have some wonderful news this time
Yesterday my game was reset a whole lot, and I lost all of my event !!!
When GI reset my game yesterday evening, I still had to restart my stage 3 and most of the collections of the nostalgic woodstock collection.. so I restarted doing this and with the help of many of you, already managed to get nearly to the end
But.... just now I opened my game again, and GI sent me all of my missing items back !! a whole bunch of subwoofers, drumsets , equalizers, and all of my missing items for the nostalgic woodstock collection !!! Which means that the event is finished for me !!
I will not terminate it so I can help others !
All this to say that GI really does what he can, in my opinion !! I had never expected this !! so Thank you GI and his team
and of course all of my fellow players here on the forum

Suzy
Good to hear that!!! (y)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Robobobo888
Username
Robobobo888
please add me.
Added. I got "fuel 3" from you, which I believe is what happens when you send me a construction item for a building I've already completed. For example, if you send me an item for Town Hall Level 2, I would get fuel 3 since my town hall is at level 6.

Or maybe you sent fuel 3. I realize that you probably can't send anything that I was asking for in my signature, so that's my bad. I have updated my request list to be more helpful for lower-level trading partners :). For now please send Landing Lamp. In a bit you could also send spare wire, oscillating beacon, or navigation module.

Your signature seems to list as items you can send gifts that you haven't yet unlocked at your current level. It might help if you edited your signature to make that a little clearer, separating out those things you can't send yet (or deleting them for now, saving them in a text file so you can paste them back in as you level up).

Jwbikerdude

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03illafv
Username
Jwbikerdude
Thank you to all of my great new trading friends. A few of the building that I needed parts for are now completed, thanks to everyone who pitched in. My signature is updated and it has changed quite a bit. I will be sending out my gifts shortly.

Signature updated and looking to build my first Furniture Factory, so if anyone can help out with the following items it would be a great help?

7x Sliding Table Saw, 4x Edge Banding Machine, 3x Boring Machine, 6x Hammer Drill

Thanks in advance ;)(y):)
I can send you edge banding machine, please send me back the same item

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Just finally got my first sound store. Good thing I didn't need a thing from it to complete stage 3.

Now to see if two more days of pounding on stage 3 will produce 4 more stereos.

Ravi Kumar

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7kg83
Username
kumarcity
Hi All,

Thanks to the following members who are sending me gift items on daily basis: (Signature updated).
## Completed the "Rock the Sky" event ###
@el_angelus, @Wabbitgirl , @Troglodyte69, @Eren, @Phil G , @Davescharf, @dchesn08, @CeNedraLessien, @Arjun_M, @Raschuma

Currently, planning to build Sweet Factory:
Glazing Machine x5
Crucible x1
Tunnel Freezer x4
Screw Press x6

PS: F20 no longer I can send from main game (kumarcity), however my support game is now compatible to send F20 after earlier update rec'd. Those who want to become my neighbor, can send me request to support game, the username: nrkumar4u

Thanks
Ravi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom