Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for 29th August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
As said these can't be sent as gifts. You could try to also fly to one of the other destinations to get them; Moscow, HongKong and Hawaii. The fuel station is one of the hardest buildings to build and upgrade, it took me 6 to 8 weeks to complete the first round.. you need lots of patience ;)

I am a bit confused about this.. I know the reinforced frame and triple wire can't be sent, but what about the transmitter? I would swear people sent me transmitters, or is it the wrong one? (as there are different ones).

Anyway I need some more spare wires, thanks in advance :D

Device
  1. Android
Hi everyone,

I have been away for almost a week, and the gifts were still coming in
Thank you all very much!!

Special thanks to Vangees, Vayka, BaliHi, VonSmit, Hew, AC, BlackCloud for the repair base items

Still need one more air vent filter here :)

Sending out gifts now..

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Gifts have gone out, I'm still sending from my back log with that said ignore my sig today hopefully I can catch up tomorrow...

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w09hkrx
Username
V22
Hi All new and old members,

I am back after a week and thought I would catch up with my backlog but you kept sending gifts!! Thanks a mill.

I am trying to update the Duty Free shop and need 3 glass display. Rest is in my sig.

Sending gifts now

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Feffie I just accepted your friend request but now I have two of you...Feffie-weather display and just Feffie which one do I keep?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ascsy71
Username
brettgills
Hi all

Thanks for the gifts these last couple of days. Could really do with 4x bath towels now to complete the hotel.

Will be sending out gifts tonight

Cheers

thanks again vangees_new - i have 2 ergonomic chairs now i need one more to upgrade my terminal to level 5

to do so i need

Terminal Level 5
- 3 Archive Box (Moscow (very seldom), New York (very seldom)) (Got 8)
- 3 Whiteboard (Thailand (very seldom), Rome (very seldom), Moscow (very seldom)) (Got 8)
- 3 Ergonomic Chair (Singapore (very seldom), Moscow (very seldom)) (Got 2)
- 3 Smoke Detector (Singapore (very seldom), Moscow (very seldom)) (Got 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom