Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Daily Trading Thread for 29th August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
User: Panda Prince
Friend Code: a5m6eye
Level 12
Item i need:
Powerful Radio Transmitter
Landing Lamp
Also, since i'm nearing level 13, i'll be targeting the Jets..
I'd if you know and send the requirements for getting the hangar and repairshop for level 3, i'll appreciate them.
Oh, for flight school also :)
Thanks!

D

Deleted member 361

Hi again. Thanks everyone for the gifts. I'm almost able to build everything now, just wishing that anyone could send Travel Guides or items for lvl3 Fuel Station. But now I just have keep sending planes to Turkish Coast and Rio hoping that some day I will get all the missing items.

Everything else I currently need is listed in my signature.

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I am a bit confused about this.. I know the reinforced frame and triple wire can't be sent, but what about the transmitter? I would swear people sent me transmitters, or is it the wrong one? (as there are different ones).

Anyway I need some more spare wires, thanks in advance :D

Yeah there are two transmitters. The orange one is for the fuel station and can't be gifted. The grey one can be sent as gift.

Is it possible to send all-inclusive bracelets as gifts? I dont see it in anyone's signature and have never been sent any. If not, does anyone know of a way to get them other than using airport cash (which I'd rather use to buy new land)? Thanks!

Oh, and see signature for other items I can always use. :)

Thanks much!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Heh heh, buttering me up will NOT get you extra special gifts... ;)

But I did receive your gifts Blackcloud, a Spare Propeller from you today.
Thanks and keep 'em coming.

Care to elaborate what does WLG stand for? Wellington International?
I will keep sending them to you Balihi.
Yes WLG is for Wellington International Airport. I live about 5 minutes away and can see the new Wellington "Blown Away" sign. Which was very good today as I had to catch an very early flight this morning :blush:

Is it possible to send all-inclusive bracelets as gifts? I dont see it in anyone's signature and have never been sent any. If not, does anyone know of a way to get them other than using airport cash (which I'd rather use to buy new land)? Thanks!

Oh, and see signature for other items I can always use. :)

Thanks much!

Hi Princess,

This is Dream Airways, I myself need 4 inclusive bracelets too! But I saw a lot of other post says that you can't get inclusive bracelets except using green cash to buy it. This is the only item in the game, which can only be bought by green cash. No other ways @@

Hi Princess,

This is Dream Airways, I myself need 4 inclusive bracelets too! But I saw a lot of other post says that you can't get inclusive bracelets except using green cash to buy it. This is the only item in the game, which can only be bought by green cash. No other ways @@

Grr, that's really annoying. Well, I guess it's time for me to decide just how important a hotel is to me. Thanks anyway for the info!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y16eg6
Username
LeoLion
My gifts didn't reset today :dodgy:

Interesting...mine reset much earlier than I was expecting today. I sent the first and last of my gift Tuesday evening around 7:30pm and at 6:30 Wednesday morning I had all 20 to send again! Less than 12 hour cycle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom