Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance Tasks

@Robby Kusuma - updated all destinations but still some gaps on flight items required for Jumbo flights (y)(y) .....edited for Jets..

New Alliance Weekly mission destinations

Powerfull Prop Driven (no item) : Antalya, Pattaya, Riga, Macaray, Dhaka.

Turboprop (landing lamp) : Tel Aviv, Canberra, Winnipeg, Yerevan, Ouagadougou.

Jet (Additional Radar) : Pretoria, Almaty, Muscat, Tashkent, Jeddah.

Delta (flight catering + Navigation Modul) : Albuquerque, Beirut, Vilnuis, Monterrey, Khartoum.

Powerfull Delta (flight catering + Spare Propeller) : Fortaleza, Varanasi, Bishkek, Santa Domingo, Khartoum.

Jumbo (?????) : Taipei, Kazan, Tallinn, Medina, Libreville.

Giant (blanket and att indicator) : Bucharest, Jerusalem, Mecca, Ulaanbaatar, Casablanca,

Falcon (lolipop and earplug) : Ankara, Windhoek, Toledo, Paramaribo, Dushanbe.

Thunderbird (Bed and E-reader) : Doha, Shenzhen, Ashgabat, Guayaquil, Guatemala City.

Condor (Pill and VR) : Abu Dabhi, Charlotte, Toulouse, Kathmandu, Tbilisi.

Last edited:
From Zero to 11% in one flight...

IMG_2597.JPG
IMG_2596.JPG

@Robby Kusuma - updated all designations but still some gaps on flight items required for Jet &Jumbo flights (y)(y)

New Alliance Weekly mission destinations

Powerfull Prop Driven (no item) : Antalya, Pattaya, Riga, Macaray, Dhaka.

Turboprop (landing lamp) : Tel Aviv, Canberra, Winnipeg, Yerevan, Ouagadougou.

Jet (????) : Pretoria, Almaty, Muscat, Tashkent, Jeddah.

Delta (flight catering + Navigation Modul) : Albuquerque, Beirut, Vilnuis, Monterrey, Khartoum.

Powerfull Delta (flight catering + Spare Propeller) : Fortaleza, Varanasi, Bishkek, Santa Domingo, Khartoum.

Jumbo (?????) : Taipei, Kazan, Tallinn, Medina, Libreville.

Giant (blanket and att indicator) : Bucharest, Jerusalem, Mecca, Ulaanbaatar, Casablanca,

Falcon (lolipop and earplug) : Ankara, Windhoek, Toledo, Paramaribo, Dushanbe.

Thunderbird (Bed and E-reader) : Doha, Shenzhen, Ashgabat, Guayaquil, Guatemala City.

Condor (Pill and VR) : Abu Dabhi, Charlotte, Toulouse, Kathmandu, Tbilisi.
I believe I heard, if they are all the same, that they use additional radars for Jet.

Actually, it already did. Just because a destination is not available to everyone, but let's say only 10% of players, there is a good chance that some of those groups (of people who has same destination available) will end up without any or with only 1 cheater for the week. This gives a fair chance at top100 destination ranking.

Well that is one way to look at it. :ROFLMAO:

Of course getting into the top of those rankings will be kind of useless moving forward with the 100 item limit. o_O

Device
  1. Android
This is the last file from Darek.
Thank you, you are very determine to the game.

Attachments

• IMG_6197.PNG
    IMG_6197.PNG
    115 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_6198.PNG
    IMG_6198.PNG
    116.6 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_6199.PNG
    IMG_6199.PNG
    116.8 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_6200.PNG
    IMG_6200.PNG
    115.8 KB · Views: 158
Just out of curiosity, does everyone have 2 regular destinations, and 1 new destination for the Alliance Tasks? Seems a waste if you've already 3-starred your destination, and your have to fly it again:confused::confused::confused:
Mine are all new. I have four people in my alliance. One other person is all new, one person is all regular and one person is like you 1 new and 2 regular. My guess is it will change from week to week.

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
I have one Condor destination that I have not 3 starred but I don't think it's new. Karachi

My other 2 destinations are Goa and Berlin which have been 3 starred for a long time.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Just out of curiosity, does everyone have 2 regular destinations, and 1 new destination for the Alliance Tasks? Seems a waste if you've already 3-starred your destination, and your have to fly it again:confused::confused::confused:
I have all 3 old ones (even tried to change one old and got another old). It's totally random.

Device
  1. Android
You can check all the destinations in the Collections.
But I will share the last detail work from Darek.

We lost a dedicated friend.

Attachments

• IMG_6197.PNG
    IMG_6197.PNG
    115 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_6198.PNG
    IMG_6198.PNG
    116.6 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_6199.PNG
    IMG_6199.PNG
    116.8 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_6200.PNG
    IMG_6200.PNG
    115.8 KB · Views: 144
Device
  1. Android
Free2Play

Ivan, 1 of my friend, got 3 alliance tasks this morning.
He changed 1 for free.
Than he change once again paying 20 green.
Than he tried the 2nd paying 20 green again, but the task was gone.

Is it normal?
Isnt it we are allowed to change as many as we can pay?
Or is it a bug?

Thanks

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Free2Play

Ivan, 1 of my friend, got 3 alliance tasks this morning.
He changed 1 for free.
Than he change once again paying 20 green.
Than he tried the 2nd paying 20 green again, but the task was gone.

Is it normal?
Isnt it we are allowed to change as many as we can pay?
Or is it a bug?

Thanks

I'm not sure what you mean by "The task was gone". Your friend should write to the support team, and of course we need to see his profile. If there's problem on our side, the support team will do a compensation.
Yes, changing flights for greens should be unlimited.

Device
  1. Android
I'm not sure what you mean by "The task was gone". Your friend should write to the support team, and of course we need to see his profile. If there's problem on our side, the support team will do a compensation.
Yes, changing flights for greens should be unlimited.
He can now only available to do 2 tasks.
I will ask him to write to support.
Maybe it is related to the bug we used.
If yes, we wont write.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
He can now only available to do 2 tasks.
I will ask him to write to support.
Maybe it is related to the bug we used.
If yes, we wont write.

Bug abusing is never safe, you know (and against GI Terms of Use which could lead to account block and wiping of the game).

Yes, we've fixed that bug, but I'm not sure what implications it might bring to bug abusers.

Top Bottom