Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Alliance Tasks

Device
  1. Android
Or funny version - you get message - game over, press button to restart from beginning
Lol.....
After all the fights....

I may not do like AJ said, but I will try to do 3 new destinations a week.
I need aome items, like this week I am going to Shanghai to get 500 Spare Propeller.
I sold every big planes, and left only 4 Condors and 4 Black Falcons, put all small planes in hangar.
I get 1 powerfull propellers, 1 Condor and 1 Powerfull Delta tasks.
My plan was to go to destinations for London Tower, but looks like I cant if I dont sell my Condors and Black Falcons.
Condor I could sell, but Black Falcons looks to good.
If I can get this week 3 new destinations, I may get 1 London tower in 8 or 9 weeks.
But looks like it will be a bit longer.
Yes, just 1 in the beggining, another 5 will be later.
And stockpile some more items like beacons, earplug, readers and vr.

2% drops, means to get 10 you need 500 flights....
To get 60 you need 3000 flights....
Got the picture????
This is 2 or 3 times heavier from Alliance Maps per destination.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Lol.....
After all the fights....

I may not do like AJ said, but I will try to do 3 new destinations a week.
I need aome items, like this week I am going to Shanghai to get 500 Spare Propeller.
I sold every big planes, and left only 4 Condors and 4 Black Falcons, put all small planes in hangar.
I get 1 powerfull propellers, 1 Condor and 1 Powerfull Delta tasks.
My plan was to go to destinations for London Tower, but looks like I cant if I dont sell my Condors and Black Falcons.
Condor I could sell, but Black Falcons looks to good.
If I can get this week 3 new destinations, I may get 1 London tower in 8 or 9 weeks.
But looks like it will be a bit longer.
Yes, just 1 in the beggining, another 5 will be later.
And stockpile some more items like beacons, earplug, readers and vr.

2% drops, means to get 10 you need 500 flights....
To get 60 you need 3000 flights....
Got the picture????
This is 2 or 3 times heavier from Alliance Maps per destination.
And it should be heavier. And should last long time. Btw i did 95 flights to Winipeg and got 4 drops (i'm doing it easy - around 50 flights per day).

Question: How many of you actually fly the alliance destinations from the maps we get?

I have really only flown alliance maps 4 or 5 times...
So far I've collected and flown the powerful propeller-driven & turboprop maps, for a total of 78 Mystery Super Bonuses. (still trying to figure out where and when I've used those bonuses, tho) At that level, I don't care about the S3 planes, so they're still sitting in my warehouse.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I'm just trying to confirm; at what point do you start getting alliance maps? I know (believe) the top 100 do, but for instance do the top 150?

some can correct me on the levels.

I believe it is like space launches but in this case the top 25 alliances get chests with maps.
Next 75 get different coloured chest with flight items.
Next 50 just get 3 flight items

Top Bottom