Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AirportCity Cheaters list

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
To the attention of Free2Play:
I propose the fair players who care - to post here your findings of suspicious scores and names on the Wold Map or other encounters. I hope GI will take it from here and conduct a purity check on such names. Unfair players must not gain their cheated scores counted in Weekly races and ruin fair players score efforts.

volly

150+ Star Club
That isn't a problem. The same log file can be used for this as well. If anything there should be a server side restore log that when the user does a restore of the game -it should reference first. Backups to the server should be say every 15 minutes for the log file. If the user goes longer offline then a message telling the user saying additional flights other than ones currently in progress will count.
Like I keep saying, this "problem" isn't difficult to fix

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I disagree. There IS data to cross check. Its a simple matter of knowing what consumables are available, what supplies you have, and how fast you can do things. A SIMPLE checker can be put into the game to validate this.
You're making so many hidden assumptions. Eg. that the server has the processing power to retrace every combination of potential actions of a player. That's like Deep Blue, multiplied by number of active accounts. Remember, there is no limit at offline time, server has to retrace potentially months of offline play. At geometric progression...
Have you read the story of cow.reborn? He was legit, yet even GI though he cheats and banned him. There are players who have hundreds of thousands items stashed, they can dominate rankings for months before running out of supplies.

Even if the full retrace would be done, the best you result you could theoretically get is to force cheaters to play down to realistic numbers, perfect-clicks 24/7. As humans are imperfect, we'd still lose to cheaters, just with a smaller margin.

volly

150+ Star Club
Agent, are you a coder developer / project designer with years of experience? I am.

You keep coming across with a negative "it can't be done" mindset. Classic legacy thinking plain and simple.

When it comes to the glass halve empty type - In my company i avoid hiring people like that for they cost more money than they are worth.

There are so many games where this problem has happened and was solved. In some cases very creativly. Have you even taken the time to look?

You say some people play for months offline before going online to update. Why are they doing that? If they can get online at all then put a timer in only allowing for a certain number of hours of offline play. I know - you will find fault with that too.

Agent, are you a coder developer / project designer with years of experience? I am.

You keep coming across with a negative "it can't be done" mindset. Classic legacy thinking plain and simple.

When it comes to the glass halve empty type - In my company i avoid hiring people like that for they cost more money than they are worth.

There are so many games where this problem has happened and was solved. In some cases very creativly. Have you even taken the time to look?

You say some people play for months offline before going online to update. Why are they doing that? If they can get online at all then put a timer in only allowing for a certain number of hours of offline play. I know - you will find fault with that too.
At last someone that agrees with me.

I'm not a coder or developer but I know enough about software to know things can be done. I also have never had any kind of these problems on the hundreds and hundreds of games I've played on many platforms.

volly

150+ Star Club
Cow.reborn got banned for one reason and one reason only - poor monitoring controls. The solutions I'm suggesting are meant to improve these monitoring controls so situations like cow.reboarn never happen again.
You know the saying "Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it"
In the coding world if you don't fix the bug it will keep biting you

volly

150+ Star Club
Here is another disturbing piece of information I discovered this morning. Apparently there are people who are modding the client so that you never use passangers or fuel on flights. It would explain a lot.
This can be fixed however. Not difficult to do. Just make a change that forces the user to connect to the server before flights are allowed then when a flight is launched the fuel amount and passanger amount are crossed check.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Here is another disturbing piece of information I discovered this morning. Apparently there are people who are modding the client so that you never use passangers or fuel on flights. It would explain a lot.
This can be fixed however. Not difficult to do. Just make a change that forces the user to connect to the server before flights are allowed then when a flight is launched the fuel amount and passanger amount are crossed check.

Forcing the user to connect to the server would make it online only would it not? Which is something that Free2Play says they are against. What happens when you have no internet? You cannot play? Personally I don't play offline but I'm sure there are many who do offline play.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
wp_ss_20170611_0003.png
This is little bit too much.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Lol, and how would the game work when you're without reception?
You sound like one of those people who propose burning a house down because there is a spider in it.

volly

150+ Star Club
Lol, and how would the game work when you're without reception?
You sound like one of those people who propose burning a house down because there is a spider in it.
Sigh.....there you go again. All negative.

So far you have not offered possible solutions. Only negative roadblocks and other troolish responses. If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem. So, at this point i see no further reason for you to respond in this thread or for me to respond to your negative comments.

Last edited:
View attachment 7766
This is little bit too much.

This person is greedy, too. And he / she has been doing this "impossible" milleage for a long time.
There was a time where he / she hogged multiple #1 destinations, depriving legitimate flyers from getting just rewards.
Week after week.

Even if he / she is spending a lot of money in the game, he / she spoils the game for everyone.
GI should really re-consider why this person should be allowed to stay.

Top Bottom