Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AirportCity Cheaters list

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
To the attention of Free2Play:
I propose the fair players who care - to post here your findings of suspicious scores and names on the Wold Map or other encounters. I hope GI will take it from here and conduct a purity check on such names. Unfair players must not gain their cheated scores counted in Weekly races and ruin fair players score efforts.

Liam Dobczinski

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m94l4v
Username
THE_BEST_QL
I hate this player, they destroy again the ranking. They fly in 30 min 13 Millions.

Attachments

• received_319627391821683.png
    received_319627391821683.png
    942.2 KB · Views: 375
  • received_319627355155020.png
    received_319627355155020.png
    1 MB · Views: 337

volly

150+ Star Club
Someone explain this to me: if an Apogee rocket takes 24 hours for a round trip the math says you can do 7 in a week max. If you use quantum leap that gets sped up by 90% which means it takes 144 minutes. At best you could do a little over 9 a day max. So, if 9 per day times 7 days equals 63, then can someone explain these numbers?
Screenshot_20170702-073807.png

It gets worse on the red launches. Over 700????
Screenshot_20170702-074043.png

I'd like to point out that the top 100 on red launches-ALL OF THEM are above 100.
How is this possible and be legit? If it is legit, how do you do it?
Multiple QLs

Even I do over 100 reds regularly and I dint class myself as anywhere near a top player

Get your QLs by collecting the space maps and then completing the collections. Once you start it's fairly straightforward. It's getting the first places in launches to get maps that takes the time and resources.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
About Ydl and other big cheater it is very disappointing cause they steal place in ranking and they keep on coming back ! In my mind if a player is enough bright for finding tips or trick in the game , he should be enough bright to not disturb the other players and taking care in weekly ranking to give a chance to the other to get ranking , same thing for the Alliance ranking !
So I don't have respect for that kind of players

volly

150+ Star Club
Free2Play and @Gt city,
As a person who hates cheating, the game had me ranked #14 on flights to Cape Canaveral last week. Here is the thing, I didn't do 246 flights. I did like 60.
No idea what exactly happened there but it does tell me there is a bug in the Android version of how flights are counted in online and offline modes when switching back and forth. I'm not sure how to reproduce it but I suspect maybe this could be one of the reasons for such high numbers.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
322MDV9SC
Username
Hsekidwell
To the attention of Free2Play:
I propose the fair players who care - to post here your findings of suspicious scores and names on the Wold Map or other encounters. I hope GI will take it from here and conduct a purity check on such names. Unfair players must not gain their cheated scores counted in Weekly races and ruin fair players score efforts.
player - Beast
lvl 50
alliance Etihad

This player was 2000 candy canes ahead of me in rankings BEFORE i clicked my 5400 candy cane bonus with the additional 400 from task. After clicking my bonus i looked at rankings again ( that should have showed me in first place ) only to see within the time i clicked my bonus this player was 10000 candy canes ahead of me instead of being 3800 behind me.

for the doubters , someone please tell me how this is possible playing fairly
i tried to report it but all i get from the help button is loading

player - Beast
lvl 50
alliance Etihad

This player was 2000 candy canes ahead of me in rankings BEFORE i clicked my 5400 candy cane bonus with the additional 400 from task. After clicking my bonus i looked at rankings again ( that should have showed me in first place ) only to see within the time i clicked my bonus this player was 10000 candy canes ahead of me instead of being 3800 behind me.

This normal i am doing the same some times using speed fuel and get thousands candy canes in few hours and using bonus.
But if you think he is a cheaters then you have to contact Gi from this web page
https://gameinsight.helpshift.com/webchat/a/airport-city/?p=web
click on the red box CONTACT US
If have a screenshot it will help and they gonna watch him in the next 48 hours and if he using any cheating way they will remove him and block his account.

player - Beast
lvl 50
alliance Etihad

people seem so eager to call others a cheater. I see it all the time on FB threads. most of the time it’s just ignorance about how far can one go in the game
don’t rush reporting someone to GI just because you don’t understand how they got those numbers.

by the way: the other player could’ve been using greenies to get the third task immediately available. 10 greenies = 10 tasks = 10000+ points
(and don’t forget there’s a delay between the completion of a task and the credit of those points into leaderboard)

Top Bottom