Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AirportCity Cheaters list

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
To the attention of Free2Play:
I propose the fair players who care - to post here your findings of suspicious scores and names on the Wold Map or other encounters. I hope GI will take it from here and conduct a purity check on such names. Unfair players must not gain their cheated scores counted in Weekly races and ruin fair players score efforts.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
This person is greedy, too. And he / she has been doing this "impossible" milleage for a long time.
There was a time where he / she hogged multiple #1 destinations, depriving legitimate flyers from getting just rewards.
Week after week.

Even if he / she is spending a lot of money in the game, he / she spoils the game for everyone.
GI should really re-consider why this person should be allowed to stay.

It is because he is spending alot of money, GI would allow him to stay.

Depending on where he is, he could be spending 250 - 300 every two weeks assuming he takes advantage of 3 X.

He is cheating that is another story.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I wish someone would run the numbers on how much real money someone would have to spend in order to fly 47 MILLION! passengers in one week. I promise it is not 2 or 3 hundred dollars every 2 weeks!

IT would be hard to calculate the numbers without known their airport layout.

I was being conservative with my figures as i also do not know what currency is being used.

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
I'm no math wizards but just for fun I took out the old trusty calculator. Here's some numbers.

47,410,858 flights flown
- Divided by 7 days = 6,772,980 flights per day.
- Divided by 24 hours = 282,208 flights per hour
- Divided by 60 minutes = 4,703 flights per minute
- Divided by 60 seconds = 78 flights per second.

EDIT: These numbers are number of flights not number of passengers carried. The 47 million would be a number of passengers carried not flights flown.

Now, someone explain to me how anyone can refuel and reload 78 flights per second and keep up this pace 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Even if they did pay with real $$$ to buy fuel and passengers, there still is NO WAY possible for the other numbers to come close to adding up.

IF this was humanly possible, then why in the world does this individual only have 772 stars. They should be way above that with 47 million flights!

Last edited:
It is because he is spending alot of money, GI would allow him to stay.

Depending on where he is, he could be spending 250 - 300 every two weeks assuming he takes advantage of 3 X.

He is cheating that is another story.

That's my point.

He / she probably cheats, but also spent a lot of real money, so GI may be reluctant to ban him/her.

However, blatant displays like this should not be tolerated. It destroys integrity of the game and also that of the developers.

I cannot understand why this person racks up 47 million passengers. Why? What for? To show off that it can be done and the GI is not going to do anything about it???

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
That's my point.

He / she probably cheats, but also spent a lot of real money, so GI may be reluctant to ban him/her.

However, blatant displays like this should not be tolerated. It destroys integrity of the game and also that of the developers.

I cannot understand why this person racks up 47 million passengers. Why? What for? To show off that it can be done and the GI is not going to do anything about it???

The blatant cheating sure does put a bad taste in my mouth. I know there will always be cheaters, but when it is this flagrant and brazen and then it's allowed to go on week after week after week. I just don't get it.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Sigh.....there you go again. All negative.

So far you have not offered possible solutions. Only negative roadblocks and other troolish responses. If you are not part of the solution then you are part of the problem. So, at this point i see no further reason for you to respond in this thread or for me to respond to your negative comments.
No, it's you who's negative. You want it to have it your way, and screw everybody in the process. You want to remove a really big feature, which is a cornerstone of this game popularity. Your proposal won't merely make few players onboard actual planes suffer. Online checking everything will make EVERYONE suffer. Not block the ability to send planes completely, but turning instant click into click-and-wait experience. This is a casual game, to be played on the bus where reception is spotty, on a data plan that's not necessarily unlimited.

You want to sacrifice usability in order to get - what? You won't win the ranking anyway, people who can afford the greenies will. You will merely replace cheaters who can hack the GI with cheaters who have access to stolen credit card numbers and thus can hack Google Play Store.
This is pay-to-win game, ranking is unfair by definition.

The solution is already implemented. Every solution is a balance between usability and reliability. They've set the slider to "max usability". That's it. It's not a technical issue, it's a business decision. You want to make your own business decisions? Then start your own business.

Cheaters are somewhat beneficial to the GI, as they other tempt other people to spend real money to match cheater's performance. Now, do they lose more from you paying less? It's not our decision to make.

I'm no math wizards but just for fun I took out the old trusty calculator. Here's some numbers.

47,410,858 flights flown
- Divided by 7 days = 6,772,980 flights per day.
- Divided by 24 hours = 282,208 flights per hour
- Divided by 60 minutes = 4,703 flights per minute
- Divided by 60 seconds = 78 flights per second.

Now, someone explain to me how anyone can refuel and reload 78 flights per second and keep up this pace 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Even if they did pay with real $$$ to buy fuel and passengers, there still is NO WAY possible for the other numbers to come close to adding up.

IF this was humanly possible, then why in the world does this individual only have 772 stars. They should be way above that with 47 million flights!

It would be pretty difficult to estimate the actual cost. You would have to make best case assumptions like he has fully upgraded fuel storage with bottomless barrel giving a starting fuel amount of 580. Then you would need to assume secret faucet was on all week and the fuel never filled completely meaning he could naturally get 20,160 fuel for the week. Next we would have to assume 19 S3 condors with vintage weather vane on all week. From all this we would need to figure how many flights can be done in about 6.33 days leaving .66 of the day for the final speed ups. But even with all that info we do not know what his passengers and fuel stored in the warehouse might be. The amounts would be quite large and I am quite certain as I have always been about this player that he is absolutely a cheater. There might be a few more variables I missed as well. :cool:

BTW your calculations are off you calculated 47,410,858 flights flown when it is actually passengers flown. If we again assume all condors the breakdown would be

47,410,858 divided by 750 which gives 63,214.47 flights for the week.
divided by 7 days = 9030.63 per day
divided by 24 hours = 376.28 per hour
divided by 60 minutes = 6.27 per minute
I won't do seconds as that fraction is irrelevant
but using this info gives a flight sent every 9.57 seconds.

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
It would be pretty difficult to estimate the actual cost. You would have to make best case assumptions like he has fully upgraded fuel storage with bottomless barrel giving a starting fuel amount of 580. Then you would need to assume secret faucet was on all week and the fuel never filled completely meaning he could naturally get 20,160 fuel for the week. Next we would have to assume 19 S3 condors with vintage weather vane on all week. From all this we would need to figure how many flights can be done in about 6.33 days leaving .66 of the day for the final speed ups. But even with all that info we do not know what his passengers and fuel stored in the warehouse might be. The amounts would be quite large and I am quite certain as I have always been about this player that he is absolutely a cheater. There might be a few more variables I missed as well. :cool:

BTW your calculations are off you calculated 47,410,858 flights flown when it is actually passengers flown. If we again assume all condors the breakdown would be

47,410,858 divided by 750 which gives 63,214.47 flights for the week.
divided by 7 days = 9030.63 per day
divided by 24 hours = 376.28 per hour
divided by 60 minutes = 6.27 per minute
I won't do seconds as that fraction is irrelevant
but using this info gives a flight sent every 9.57 seconds.

I stand corrected. You are correct about the passengers versus flights - my bad. However, I still feel like the numbers show that there is some funny business going on. Even though 6 flights per minute is doable they would have to keep up this pace 24 hrs a day for 7 days.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Indeed doing those flights every 9 seconds or so 24/7 is pretty much an impossible task.
Likely he is either using a script to automate his flying and/or altering code in order to do them
or falsely showing the number of flights done while offline perhaps.
No, he's 'scamming'.
Using the backup/restore a certain way (don't know the details) so that his flights keep counting in the alliance total.
They keep on landing the same (rented) planes over and over again after each restore.
That's why their star count doesn't progress. That's how some lower star player get to incredible numbers (like 11 million or so).
You can identify those players by their number of runways. A player who has a very large airport side with many more runways than their hangar total is a potential scammer. More runways, more (rented) planes can land at the same time, faster accumulation of pax total...

Last edited:

volly

150+ Star Club
It just dawned on my on how it is so easy to get the crazy numbers but it needs to be tested to see if my theory is correct or not. I do not wish to test this on my own game for I only have the one game on my table
You have a huge number of greenies. Do a bunch of flights by renting planes. land them. Do a restore. Do the same number of greenies you HAD before renting come back yet the flights you sent out count? If yes, then that would be an easy way to get the numbers we are seeing. It be a simple matter of changing how data is stored to fix that problem if it exist.

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
It just dawned on my on how it is so easy to get the crazy numbers but it needs to be tested to see if my theory is correct or not. I do not wish to test this on my own game for I only have the one game on my table
You have a huge number of greenies. Do a bunch of flights by renting planes. land them. Do a restore. Do the same number of greenies you HAD before renting come back yet the flights you sent out count? If yes, then that would be an easy way to get the numbers we are seeing. It be a simple matter of changing how data is stored to fix that problem if it exist.

I believe you are correct though I have never done it or totally understand how they do it. Go back and read post #43 in this thread.

No, he's 'scamming'.
Using the backup/restore a certain way (don't know the details) so that his flights keep counting in the alliance total.
They keep on landing the same (rented) planes over and over again after each restore.
That's why their star count doesn't progress. That's how some lower star player get to incredible numbers (like 11 million or so).
You can identify those players by their number of runways. A player who has a very large airport side with many more runways than their hangar total is a potential scammer. More runways, more (rented) planes can land at the same time, faster accumulation of pax total...

He indeed could be doing this but I would also say there is some automation to what he is doing. A script could easily do all the steps
necessary to use backup/restore. Looking at his airport he has 38 runways which assuming he used all condors would mean going through backup/restore process 1,663.5 times for the week or 237.6 times per day. Automating the process would make each backup/restore quicker and far less tedious as those numbers would still be hard to attain manually. Of course you can never tell how far an ignoramus will go for cheating "glory" so who knows but the numbers do suggest some automation IMO. :cool:

Top Bottom