Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Feature Request 2016

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
To Free2Play and GI team - Thank you for improving Airport City for us! And please consider the following features below as possible for implementing in future updates.

People of Airport City - let's try to sound our needs, maybe suggest improvements here, and vote for ideas you like to rise its importance. I hope we keep it tidy, concise, and reasonable :)

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
Airport city flyer
More flight Destinations, Antwerp, Auckland, Cardiff, Prague, Budapest, Warsaw, Ankara, Rotterdam,Bremerhaven, Vancouver, Swansea, Aberdeen, Galway, Belfast, Alberta, Ontario, Tampa, Orlando, Karachi, Istanbul, Madrid, Manchester, Newcastle, Liverpool, Birmingham, Kuala Lumpur, Tel Aviv & how about the smallest country in Europe the Vatican City

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
Maybe we should start a thread as Airport City Feature Request 2017 :)
Anyway, my suggestion is: consider removing the dependence from random item drops during the events.
I understand that collections are the fundamentals in this game, and it's fine for the normal destinations, but I hate, when the difference between success or failure during a limited time event is only your luck.
Right now the rewards for stars are like fuel(50), gift set and large gift set. But I could imagine an event which would give you a nice residential building (I fed up with commerce buildings anyway) if you 3-star a destination.
In this case even low level players could have something after an event not just the taste of failure, while high levele players could 3-star more destinations for more buildings.
What do you think?

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
But I could imagine an event which would give you a nice residential building (I fed up with commerce buildings anyway) if you 3-star a destination.
In this case even low level players could have something after an event not just the taste of failure, while high levele players could 3-star more destinations for more buildings.
What do you think?

Giving a reward building for 3-starring a destination means turning an optional objective for high level and very motivated players into must-complete for all players — and a huge disappointment when most players don't reach it. Everyone wants to have a unique building.

However, while it's a bit early to talk about it in detail, we do have plans for more activities with rewards that vary depending on your level of dedication.

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
I mean it's easy to 3-star a turboprop destination even for low level players and they will understand that 3-star a thunderbird destination is too hard for them, but they can do it with the small planes, which would be nice to them. High level players can do it with multiple plane types and get the reward building multiple times.

Top Bottom