Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Airport City Feature Request 2016

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
To Free2Play and GI team - Thank you for improving Airport City for us! And please consider the following features below as possible for implementing in future updates.

People of Airport City - let's try to sound our needs, maybe suggest improvements here, and vote for ideas you like to rise its importance. I hope we keep it tidy, concise, and reasonable :)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
To Free2Play and GI team - Thank you for improving Airport City for us! And please consider the following features below as possible for implementing in future updates.

People of Airport City - let's try to sound our needs, maybe suggest improvements here, and vote for ideas you like to rise its importance. I hope we keep it tidy, concise, and reasonable :)
I searched through the messages here
Did'nt See This one ; gifting options expand, as it seems we're unlimited at adding neighbours, why is gifting items limited to 20 per day?

Sure i,get the idea of spreading gift-sents throughout the week.

But eitherway i,hope somehow, the neighbourlust should be limited or giftings should be expand.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Did'nt See This one ; gifting options expand, as it seems we're unlimited at adding neighbours, why is gifting items limited to 20 per day?

But eitherway i,hope somehow, the neighbourlust should be limited or giftings should be expand.
I also like toseesome birdies (not in the air ofcors) but maybe in cages (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs

There are more reasons for having neighbours other than just gifting - though I would not be averse to seeing the gifting ability rise.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Also as solid fuel factory is preety useless, maybe to change it to produce space chest every 24 hours instead. (it should be easier to do it like that instead of random space item as it will not require to add rare item drop ratio to be added).

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
It would be really helpful to know more about neighbours space flights BEFORE committing to them - for example the dynamic dialogue box could look like this
upload_2016-8-16_12-28-27.png

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
That would be an excellent addition. It really is alucky dip with joining space flights most of the time. I once got real lucky and joined one with just 2 points remains to launch!
The alternative might be to let you leave a space flight , that way you check it out and decide if you want to commit to it or not.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
It would be really helpful to know more about neighbours space flights BEFORE committing to them - for example the dynamic dialogue box could look like this
View attachment 3846
I totally agree @Jon Allen That would be just great. Plus one more thing that was already in past, but GI somehow deleted it. By every user who has QL active, you can see small QL logo by his name/username. Now we do not see anymore, if user has QL active or not.
And that would be great addition (y)

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Free2Play,
1. Could there be a more distinctive picking up planes from hangars? Every time we click a hangar to send out a specific plane - another random plane is selected. This is so annoying! Sometimes one needs to sell a plane - you never guess which one will be picked up, it's totally chaotic and disorder!

2. The same kind of pain goes with destination flights - one sometimes must scroll 5mins to reach a necessary destination. For example to fly to Ibiza - we have to pick up a Falcon from hangar (again - a random plane is taken - haha :( and scroll up 5 times to select the destination. Alternatively, we can click a Giant's hangar and have to scroll down 4-5 times to point the same Ibiza. Why this must be such an annoying thing? Can you make it a little better? Please?!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Free2Play,
1. Could there be a more distinctive picking up planes from hangars? Every time we click a hangar to send out a specific plane - another random plane is selected. This is so annoying! Sometimes one needs to sell a plane - you never guess which one will be picked up, it's totally chaotic and disorder!

2. The same kind of pain goes with destination flights - one sometimes must scroll 5mins to reach a necessary destination. For example to fly to Ibiza - we have to pick up a Falcon from hangar (again - a random plane is taken - haha :( and scroll up 5 times to select the destination. Alternatively, we can click a Giant's hangar and have to scroll down 4-5 times to point the same Ibiza. Why this must be such an annoying thing? Can you make it a little better? Please?!

I am on windows and the same plane is tied to the same hanger all the time

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
I am on windows and the same plane is tied to the same hanger all the time
I think you're not quite getting it.
Imagine you have 4 hangars with 4 planes of the same type. Try for example sending out a plane #1 and #3 while leaving #2 and #4 at home. See it now?
I see the problem here for last 3 years.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
I think you're not quite getting it.
Imagine you have 4 hangars with 4 planes of the same type. Try for example sending out a plane #1 and #3 while leaving #2 and #4 at home. See it now?
I see the problem here for last 3 years.

How would you know which is plane #1, #2,#3 or #4 - other than by hanger how is the order determined?

However if I had say 3 Jumbos and 1 Jet, the one Jet would always stay in the same hanger no matter which I flew - I assume the same is true for planes of the same type.
I think I must be missing what it is that you find you cannot do

Last edited:

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Hi, requests sent to both of your games, welcome!
Unfortunately both my games didn't receive your request.
How would you know which is plane #1, #2,#3 or #4 - other than by hanger how is the order determined?

However if I had say 3 Jumbos and 1 Jet, the one Jet would always stay in the same hanger no matter which I flew - I assume the same is true for planes of the same type.
I think I must be missing what it is that you find you cannot do
I give you my example. I have 11 regular jumbos and one S2 jumbo. If I fly to two destinations I must send first to destination that I would like my S2 fly. Ok this is not a great problem because you can decide where send the plane when you see the gold plane but I can't fly any regular jumbo before my S2.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh

I give you my example. I have 11 regular jumbos and one S2 jumbo. If I fly to two destinations I must send first to destination that I would like my S2 fly. Ok this is not a great problem because you can decide where send the plane when you see the gold plane but I can't fly any regular jumbo before my S2.
You can send your plane (any plane) first. On win phone I click on the plane I wan't to send - first time I click pop up window with fly destinations open - set to destination at higher level. Then I repeat the process and second time I can choose where I want to fly with my "special" plane.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs

OK got it now -

I have never owned any of the special jets so not seen this effect myself - I guess with all jumbos where I have noticed that flights sent from my last two level 4 hangers always return to the same hangers - I know this by the flight durations as they were sent out different times to different destinations- maybe the problem is just with the S2 versions

Actually I was put off buying the gold planes because someone told me you needed greenies for repairs - is that the case still?

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
OK got it now -

I have never owned any of the special jets so not seen this effect myself - I guess with all jumbos where I have noticed that flights sent from my last two level 4 hangers always return to the same hangers - I know this by the flight durations as they were sent out different times to different destinations- maybe the problem is just with the S2 versions

Actually I was put off buying the gold planes because someone told me you needed greenies for repairs - is that the case still?
Yes. S2 Plaines can be repaired just with greenies

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
OK got it now -

Meh, you still didn't :D
The thing is not about planes returning to another hangars or anything. It's about: among several similar planes - you can never be sure which one is going to fly out. It's randomly picked and you cannot control it. You're gonna meet this pita when you try to sell a plane from a specific hangar you want empty.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
yes I get that - when I sell a plane I always make sure all the others are in flight and therefore impossible to sell. I am thinking of trying one of the gold aircraft as soon as my control tower is upgraded and I can build a hanger - might as well spend some of the silver/gold tokens as I have accumulated a lot with red flights. I still don't understand the game sending out random aircraft if you note which hanger the gold one is in surely when you click the hanger that is the plane that flies? But guess I may find out when I get my gold one.

Top Bottom