Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AC news bulletin 03.02.2021

Tom-SUB

1300+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
04WAG8N9Y
Username
Tom
This is one of the steps. There are plans on complete reworking of the alliance system this year. To make it more engaging and rewarding. Tokens and rewards might be redesigned in this process.
wow - does it mean that we get a chat inside of AC for alliance members? a point which has been asked for since some years ago. Or we still have to wait until 2025 or 2030 until G.I. starts to do something on that?

Hyperion1722

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04z32u99
Username
Hyperion1722
The changes on contracts only increase expenses for players. Not interested in buying these buildings as this is a slippery slope scheme - on spending more in buying individual contracts. Nope. am not building any of these contract buildings just to fill the pockets of GI. If GI can fool addicted players to spend exclude me.

The changes on contracts only increase expenses for players. Not interested in buying these buildings as this is a slippery slope scheme - on spending more in buying individual contracts. Nope. am not building any of these contract buildings just to fill the pockets of GI. If GI can fool addicted players to spend exclude me.
Activation price with tokens still remained the same as before...

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rnylh9e
Username
Nttn.AttVRpil
It would be great to b able tp contact with people. Like a short description of the alliance where I could put my messenger ID or any other way to allow the alliance owner to contact with people. I mean, I see many requests to my alliance but I don't know the people. I'd like to explain them our rules, invite to the group chat but I can't so far. Maybe together with the request they could provide their insta or FB?

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
A quick one: we went from one event straight into another without a 2-4day break. Is this eventaloozza going to become standard?
Don't get me wrong, as a F2P I like events, I get some greens and some sometimes useful buildings. However, after each event I do need to take a time out to recharge, go through my items, finish an alliance task or two, fix or re-shape my map and so on.
I mean, I *could* take a day or two out of events but then gives me less chance to finish them. And we know how hard some of the last events were...

Other than that, looking forward to changes :)

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
It would be great to b able tp contact with people. Like a short description of the alliance where I could put my messenger ID or any other way to allow the alliance owner to contact with people. I mean, I see many requests to my alliance but I don't know the people. I'd like to explain them our rules, invite to the group chat but I can't so far. Maybe together with the request they could provide their insta or FB?
Look at the downsides - people posting links to "adult-sites dot com", spam sites or just being aye-holes.
Also, it means a lot of new info GI's servers will have to take and keep updated. If servers can handle it and GI finds a way to block or at least quickly delete inappropriate messages, I'm fine with that.
I'm aware they're different but - Pokemon Go has it like this: a) certain words are not allowed in names; b) if users complain someone's name is being offensive (in their own language, for example), this person can play again as soon as they change the offensive naming. On the other hand, this means more moderation on GI's part.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
A quick one: we went from one event straight into another without a 2-4day break. Is this eventaloozza going to become standard?
Don't get me wrong, as a F2P I like events, I get some greens and some sometimes useful buildings. However, after each event I do need to take a time out to recharge, go through my items, finish an alliance task or two, fix or re-shape my map and so on.
I mean, I *could* take a day or two out of events but then gives me less chance to finish them. And we know how hard some of the last events were...

Other than that, looking forward to changes :)
LOL - it sure feels like that sometimes.

But if you check the post in @Captain WH Rollins guides, you will see that they are pretty on pace with last year. https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...t-the-game-years-for-2020-2021-v8-9-24.28060/

HahAti

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
LOL - it sure feels like that sometimes.

But if you check the post in @Captain WH Rollins guides, you will see that they are pretty on pace with last year. https://www.airportcitygame.com/thr...t-the-game-years-for-2020-2021-v8-9-24.28060/
Interesting tempo, four events (three this year since Dragon Rising lasts for two weeks and goes well into next month) in January and only one in February.
Either way, I need to step up my game 😅 Thanks for the infos.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I suspect there might be two events in February this year:

On The Wings of Love
A Walk In The Clouds
There was last year. I hope there will be two ... I want more event flight stars. But I doubt it based on timing. Easter is very early this year and the easter event has to fall near easter

Top Bottom