Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

AC news bulletin 03.02.2021

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
Thats the normal 50% weekend drop. If I’m not mistaken, Ivan wrote “economic changes”, where expansion would be cheaper overall. Odd that it haven’t changed in the regular expansions for sale prices.
The cap is 90/180 now Rico 👍
Only players with land at that price saw the in game pop up.

See here;

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Thats the normal 50% weekend drop. If I’m not mistaken, Ivan wrote “economic changes”, where expansion would be cheaper overall. Odd that it haven’t changed in the regular expansions for sale prices.
I don't think he stated what it was, but someone posted an image put out by G! on the fb group that the max price for land would be 180 greens

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
For the record, Ivan is no longer at G!...he left over a year ago. Ur-quan is now who took the place of Ivan in terms of communicating with us.

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Buying 6 police stations costs now "only" 960 greenies, meaning 250 real US dollars...
make sense... :unsure:

How lucky we are that GI, had decided to make the game less expensive 😡

Note to GI (if they bother to read this), the current month would be the first month for a long time, I will NOT buy any greenies.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Buying 6 police stations costs now "only" 960 greenies, meaning 250 real US dollars...

Note to GI (if they bother to read this), the current month would be the first month for a long time, I will NOT buy any greenies.
Yeah it makes no sense for it to cost that much. I think they want to up the difficulty by making autocollect harder to obtain...without having to pay substantially for it. They could've kept both options, but they know most would stick with the token route

amir77a

1000+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
A77 items
Yeah it makes no sense for it to cost that much. I think they want to up the difficulty by making autocollect harder to obtain...without having to pay substantially for it. They could've kept both options, but they know most would stick with the token route
It's not harder, it's just more expensive... that's why it's so annoying.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It's not harder, it's just more expensive... that's why it's so annoying.
But it is harder to obtain for those not willing to spend greenies for it; the token option is no longer available. The lack of autocollect also makes map flying a lot more tedious, so it impacts the difficulty of getting those done. They basically get to kill two birds with one stone; make the game harder to accomplish in terms of map runs, or you can make it easier with autocollect...at a substantial cost.

If there is a special discount for police station do you change your mind ;)

Crying - I just used all my gold tokens for Bank Branches last month. Sigh. I like the idea of an either/or in terms of tokens/greenies.

I'm very happy to hear about the changes to the Flights dialog. My wish list would be:
1. Fix the generic icons with correct airplane icons by type.
2. In the default view, show me how many flights I have currently and what I need to the next star so I don't have to keep clicking on "Read More". Putting this near the stars would be an easy fix, I think.
3. If I have a plane on a ramp, and I tap on it, it opens to a list of destinations for that aircraft type. But when I tap on heart flights, it loses that selector. For example I tap on a Thunderbird on the ramp and the Flight dialog opens to a list of Thunderbird flights. I then tap hearted flights but the list of flights is now set for a different aircraft type (in my case Falcon). I'd like it to default to the aircraft I had already filtered the list on. Would make it much simpler!
4. When I click on my flight radar and see my flights, they all have the same plane icon. Please fix!
5. Sometimes the Flight filters get confused. If I click on mapped flights, then click on active flights, I see my active flights even if they are not mapped ones. That is very confusing - I should see no flights if both filters are supposed to be in effect. Doing this with helicopters or launches seems to be fine, but the other ones seem broken.

These are hopefully very easy fixes. I think it won't take much to make this really a wonderful view, and I can really see all the hard work your graphics people must have put in to get all those destination images updated. That's a lot!

Also, I hope they realize that while we are griping about a few things, there is a lot of work that they did which makes the game more enjoyable. I hope they hear the good stuff too. :)

Thanks so much,

👧 ⛽
N
Yes ~ especially number 4, please give us the plane icon

LimSky

1200+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
Lim
If there is a special discount for police station do you change your mind ;)
That sure depends on the quantity of that discount... -10% or even -33% wouldn't make any real difference for me, it would be still very expensive.
I don't really understand the purpose of this change, that amount of tokens was anyway enough difficult to get. Now with their availability with Airport Cash only (and ridicously overpriced) it will totally lose its charm to get those buildings.
@Ur-quan, why not leave the possibility of getting all the autocollect buildings with tokens as before but maybe at a somewhat increased price?

Top Bottom