1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

A Walk in the Clouds 2019

Discussion in 'Airport City News' started by OneGoldenHeart, 11 February 2019.

1. OneGoldenHeart

OneGoldenHeart Active Member

Android, Windows PC
    044dva5k
    OGH{item}
    Looks like you will need a lot of real estate in order to complete this event.
    Newbie like me cant afford.
    You will need 10 expansion tiles to accomode all 5 buildings for full capicity.

Jacque and BelleAIr like this.
  2. OneGoldenHeart

Android, Windows PC
    044dva5k
    OGH{item}
    SmartSelect_20190211-113540_Sheets.jpg

BelleAIr likes this.
  3. If you keep the buildings after the event, they revert to giving normal passengers.

I’d suggest getting as many of them as you possibly can. I didn’t load up last year and have been regretting it, waiting for the event to return.

Mario's Dad and BelleAIr like this.
  4. VdW9

VdW9 VIP Flyer Active Member

iPhone
    03j2z0gz
    VdW
    Yeah, I saw it in my support game and already thinking that I wont do this event.

I dont have empty space and my current situation with coin and pax production is pretty good, dont want to mess it up. I still need quite a few buildings to upgrade/build.

OneGoldenHeart likes this.
  5. You don't need to have all the buildings the items will also drop from neighbors buildings when visiting.
    I would suggest after determining which item seems to be the rare one then concentrate on its building
    type when visiting neighbors. I would think a couple days and that part will be done irrelevant of the buildings
    you have. :cool:

Bigglesbaz, exwhy, BelleAIr and 5 others like this.
  6. You don't need all the buildings to complete this event. Just buy 6 kiss cafes. Save the passengers, use a spy glass (or bowl of riches if you are lucky) and turboprop or jet to get three carriage workshops (may need to repeat). You can visit other people's buildings to get the jewelry collection.

exwhy, OneGoldenHeart and Aviatrix like this.
  7. This is truly helpful - at least to me! :rolleyes: Thank you so much for laying out such a useful strategy!

LjGibbs likes this.
  8. OneGoldenHeart

Android, Windows PC
    044dva5k
    OGH{item}
    Very helpful.

9. If you buy all 30 buildings they will cost you 40,000 coins, and should cost about 30,000 coins to warehouse (if necessary). If you are a long term player without the space to fit all the buildings then buy all the buildings anyway, and warehouse the ones you have no room for. This is a really unique opportunity to buy 30 passenger generating buildings for just 40,000 coins. @Aardvark is spot on - you will only regret it when your game gets to Level 80 if you did not buy those buildings - and you are selling off your cash generating buildings to make room for more pax buildings.

Bigglesbaz and Paulo1845 like this.
  10. Must admit i bought all these buildings last year and they provide a serious steady flow of passengers

LjGibbs, exwhy, Aviatrix and 2 others like this.
  11. I bought them all too, and plan to build them around my second cloud castle. :)

Bigglesbaz likes this.
  12. Yes..can’t like this more than once or I would. If you ever intend to do maps for planes larger than Deltas you’ll find yourself in a situation where you can’t have enough passenger buildings.

Other than an occasional bonus building for completing an event there are very few opportunities to get buildings for a low price.

LjGibbs and Mouse like this.
  13. Drop that carriage house into a magic square and you can get 100-175 passengers from a single building

14. Thanks man, much appreciated. I still have to build those spots, but as always, not enough land available yet for me. :)

15. not work too
    bonus (like trees, metrostation or cloud )dont give bonus for romanitc passengers! only for normal
    bad too :(

16. I got 34/36 buildings ready and the other 2 buildings. Due to leftovers, need only 9 items to finish.

17. Which one is the carriage house? The one u get from finishing the collection?

18. LjGibbs

LjGibbs 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Windows PC
    20tkh9y6
    LjGibbs
    'What Women Want' collection

19. I don’t think that works on romantic passengers. Gi wants you to buy the pax bonuses for greenies.

20. I think he meant after the event, when carriage house will be converted back to standard pax

Davescharf, Andy and Capt.S like this.