Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General 999 challenge

I'm just wondering how long did it take to finish this challenge?
with me about 45 days or more that time i was lucky and i have - A Friend In Need - bonus and its help me a lot.
As i remember some players 4 months it depends how you play.
You should visit those have 6 mega mall this is the hard part.

A while :) just keep clicking and forget about the end result, it will come and will be a surprise when it does
That's what I intended to do click and forget

You should visit those have 6 mega mall this is the hard part.
Eish...! Visits are strictly reserved for launch supplies, this is going to be interesting on how I get out of this one

I think it took me a couple months and got A Friend in Need bonus. As others have said you just kind of forget about it over time.

The malls aren’t super expensive so I think it’s better building 6 of them and only clicking on those.
I'm building 5 and one is already live and the plan as I think will be to keep the clicks in-house and yes I have to keep the temptation of neighbours malls in check (this is launch ready territory).

Top Bottom