Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General 80

-Like so many I've been sitting @level 80 for quite sometime while building a mini-coin/gold/silver fortune. Would like to invest some of my stash into new planes, buildings etc. Any plans for level 90 or even level 100 ? Cheers......

upload_2019-3-5_7-48-49.png

-Like so many I've been sitting @level 80 for quite sometime while building a mini-coin/gold/silver fortune. Would like to invest some of my stash into new planes, buildings etc. Any plans for level 90 or even level 100 ? Cheers......

View attachment 18615
Dont spend anything now just keep saving more and more because later when your city come bigger than now you will find that the 23 million its not enough and you will spend it very fast buying new planes and then sell again and also upgrade many buildings also the gold and silver its not enough 2 mint buildings then its gone.
SAVE more and dont spend now only if you need. (y)

Top Bottom