Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.7 update

As @Pit1024 said, the numbers eg. 1400+ are the minimum required and, I believe, are almost irrelevant after day 1. It would appear that only 100 players are in each of the levels (except the bottom). Players can move up and down between levels throughout the day but when reset occurs, they are awarded the prize for the highest position they held during the entire 24hr period.
I was in titanium 74 players, just dropped to golden, 64 players. But not collecting so will go down more no doubt. Yes numbers change but at the moment not 100 players in each league automatically.

Few thoughts:
A) There should be more than one league per type (except perhaps Platinum). Otherwise with 6 leagues above Iron there could be only 600 players in the ranking. I assume the structure is like a pyramid - the lower the league is, the more divisions exist in parallel;
B) Assuming there exist 4 Titanium leagues (just an example), players should be evenly distributed between them; if less than 400 players met the minimum requirements then each division will have less than 100 players
C) Once all divisions of a league are full, then the minimum requirement to join that
league will start to raise; Bob69 and I referred to that fact when we posted that the numbers to join a league are updated and shown just once daily - during reset time
C) However I don’t understand the logic behind the fact that the league has still less than 100 players but the minimum requirement begins to increase (I refer here to what @Madge59230 said few posts above)
D) referring to @Renaldo ’s post just above, you could change your league multiple times during the day - I had yesterday some funny time while I was moving frequently between 1st in Titanium and 95-100 in Platinum. However, to move a league up it is not enough to have more points than stated in 5th sheet Rating Rules (the one with different leagues and minimum requirement). You have to do more than the current score of rank 100 in the upper league.
E.g. now Platinum says 4,000+ but player #100 has 4348, so one would neeed at least 4350 as of now.

I dont think they are changing the ranking on the information sheet. Its not changed the whole event from 4000, that i can remember, so doesnt keep pace with real scores.

My current league
Screenshot_20180601-115244.jpg

Device
  1. Android
Whenever you fix a problem, there many problems will come.
After you fix the alliance counter, which happened a few times already, now with 70% achievement of my alliance last week, I should get 50% less breakdown.
Just sent 5 thunderbirds and back, 3 planes breaks.

I cant believe you still use the same IT guy.

From the couple events run with these leagues I have surmised that many in the
platinum league either are using quite a bit of fuel to land more planes and boost
their rank or have enough CBM to purchase loads of knives. I have pretty much stayed
near the top of titanium for all these events with leagues by just flying and collecting as
much as possible without flight speed ups or purchases. Of course that is just my theory
and may be proven wrong by others here in platinum. :unsure:

Whenever you fix a problem, there many problems will come.
After you fix the alliance counter, which happened a few times already, now with 70% achievement of my alliance last week, I should get 50% less breakdown.
Just sent 5 thunderbirds and back, 3 planes breaks.

I cant believe you still use the same IT guy.

Getting a breakdown rate like that even with the 50% less breakdowns is absurd.
I still firmly believe they should not have more than 50% of any type of plane broken
down simultaneously. That of course happens far to often and I am certain has turned
more than a few players away. I have had 100% breakdown several times with larger
planes I had 4 or 5 op in my fleet. All I can do is smh. o_O

From the couple events run with these leagues I have surmised that many in the
platinum league either are using quite a bit of fuel to land more planes and boost
their rank or have enough CBM to purchase loads of knives. I have pretty much stayed
near the top of titanium for all these events with leagues by just flying and collecting as
much as possible without flight speed ups or purchases. Of course that is just my theory
and may be proven wrong by others here in platinum. :unsure:
I was not able to reach Platinum in Spring event as I considered it not worth to purchase additional event items for greens.
Back in Age of Ash I was in Platinum (rank 30-50) but I was targeting the Jumbo Ranger so I burned a lot of fuel there.
Now I'm 3*-ing Giant event destination, collected knives for 2 or 3 days by visiting neighbors and since then continued with Planetarium visits. I had from last year 6 Mail Kiosks and 6 Post Offices but to stay in Platinum without speeding up planes I'll have to fly till event's end to regular destinations dropping Letters.

Device
  1. Android
Getting a breakdown rate like that even with the 50% less breakdowns is absurd.
I still firmly believe they should not have more than 50% of any type of plane broken
down simultaneously. That of course happens far to often and I am certain has turned
more than a few players away. I have had 100% breakdown several times with larger
planes I had 4 or 5 op in my fleet. All I can do is smh. o_O
I hate it because all can he say is It's random.
I knew something was changed.
They have the worst Technical I knew.....
Even when we complained, their support said (choir) : We have check and nothing is wrong......

I hate it because all can he say is It's random.
I knew something was changed.
They have the worst Technical I knew.....
Even when we complained, their support said (choir) : We have check and nothing is wrong......

GI tech meeting: “We don’t know how to sort out the high breakdown rate. We’d better introduce repair items.”
Unlike all previous repair items where we only had about a third in our giftable items, they’ve given us all the whole lot this time!?! Very nice, but why?

I just downloaded the new version on my elderly iPad 2 with 16gb memory and it does not start up any longer. Previously it was really struggling and always took munimum 5 minutes to load up the game. Does the new version require just over 16gb to run now? I’m not sure if I want to go out and buy a new iPad just to continue playing. It’s going to be a tough decision if that is the case.
I saw your post and was wondering how your iPad was doing. I also have a 16 gb iPad 2 and mine is in rough shape. I can open the game but not visit any neighbors. Also it will close by itself while I am still playing.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
04tab6aa and Helen Mc
Username
H1 and H2
I’m losing flights again in the alliance mission for the third week on the run and it’s only day 1.
This is how it starts until it stops counting completely.
I literally watch the flight counter jump back from the number that it should be on.
I’m beginning to think that Gi are doing it purposely.

I saw your post and was wondering how your iPad was doing. I also have a 16 gb iPad 2 and mine is in rough shape. I can open the game but not visit any neighbors. Also it will close by itself while I am still playing.

I did put the update on my iPad 2 and see similar symptoms. I’ve used it in an event ring and as long as I sent out the same gift all at once I had no issues. If I went to visit more than 2 neighbors it would exit the game. In that regard it would be good to keep for a fuel ring but not much else...it is a really old platform now so I can’t get upset about newer versions of the game working on that devIce

I’m losing flights again in the alliance mission for the third week on the run and it’s only day 1.
This is how it starts until it stops counting completely.
I literally watch the flight counter jump back from the number that it should be on.
I’m beginning to think that Gi are doing it purposely.
That's one of GI's anti-cheat measures. The only people not hurt by it are the cheaters. :D:D:D:LOL::LOL::LOL::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Top Bottom