Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.7 update

I just downloaded the new version on my elderly iPad 2 with 16gb memory and it does not start up any longer. Previously it was really struggling and always took munimum 5 minutes to load up the game. Does the new version require just over 16gb to run now? I’m not sure if I want to go out and buy a new iPad just to continue playing. It’s going to be a tough decision if that is the case.
Hmmm - how about an inexpensive android tablet and have the game transferred? Of course, it's a pain to get all your neighbors back and back in the alliance, but it would be a way to continue playing without a lot of $$ invested.

Jon Allen

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
TokyoJon2015
Username
TokyoJon2015
@Jon Allen ill try updating tonight on my old iPad (same specs I believe) and let you know what I see. I have a hard time believing the game now requires this because I used it as a support game for age of ash and had no problems
Ok. Thx. Panic Over. I was just impatient. It eventually started up. Will have to time it next time but it felt like 10 minutes before I could start playing now.

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
One new thing about the update that I'm not a fan of: When I open the collections screen or open the shop to create helicopter items and there's a moving green arrow pointing to where I can tap. In the helicopter screen, much of the time I'm not wanting to create computer chips that the arrow is pointing to. Is there a way to disable this? It's just annoying.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ygn6mm
Username
Jostein
One new thing about the update that I'm not a fan of: When I open the collections screen or open the shop to create helicopter items and there's a moving green arrow pointing to where I can tap. In the helicopter screen, much of the time I'm not wanting to create computer chips that the arrow is pointing to. Is there a way to disable this? It's just annoying.
I have the same bug.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone

Neither we are, it's suppposed to help you only when you want it to. It's a bug, it will be fixed.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
The negative weather conditions bug for Gold Subscribers is still there for Map flights and Alliance Map Flights (iOS).

33993972_10216816312579307_9057604866372796416_n.jpg

It would be nice to get that one knocked on the head.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Teraph
Don't forget to check the bank everyday, you may get free Fuel20, Catalyst, or Collection Chest.
Saw that! :D My fuel account got a free Collection Chest so I rushed to check in the main account. Sadly there was only a discount offer that I still couldn't afford available there but, yes, I'll be checking back as it resets. (y)

Top Bottom