Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.24 update

Still waiting to see the update. Probably doesn't matter though, Sadly, I've been sending off space flights lately and don't have the launch prep sets even if I do get in on some QL launches. Short on fueling too. Oh well, looks like fun for those who have lots of extra resources.

You can’t get 10 from your neighbors in 8 days? You can launch 10 easily on the final day with people on this forum and even 1 prep a day probably gets you there

Still waiting to see the update. Probably doesn't matter though, Sadly, I've been sending off space flights lately and don't have the launch prep sets even if I do get in on some QL launches. Short on fueling too. Oh well, looks like fun for those who have lots of extra resources.
Don't even bother launching because it won't count rather wait for the update.

Wh

What is QL party?
Well a QL reduces the launch time by 90%, so it goes from 24h to a bit over 2h. Then if you add someone to the launch with a second QL, it reduces it by another 90%, so by the time you have 4 or 5, the rockets return instantly. Having a launch with several QLs is known as a QL Party

See the launches section of the forum for more information on who is running them, I had 8 QLs in one of my launches a few minutes ago. That's how you can do an event with 10 launches in less than ten days.

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Teraph
For newcomers to the game, a QL is a Quantum Leap bonus. You can earn them for things like your 100th apogee flight when you get the third star. They are also available in the store but quite expensive.

I feel so sorry for the people posting on AC facebook. They have no clue what this game is about and really, nobody to ask. When they are given an answer to their questions, they rebel against it.. They think they have to spend 500 greenies to buy a QL and won't listen to any advice given to them. :(:(:( Someone from here posted a link to our forum, and I really hope some of them listen and will perhaps visit. Maybe we'll get a whole influx of new players. And perhaps if enough of them play the facebook version, they will get the facebook thread reactivated! :)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
I'm doing a QL right now for the iOS users - we Windows/Android finished the event within the first day earlier but more than happy to help you before I sleep (dreaming of space, stars etc ;))...some add zero points and I didn't kick any as we all pull together sometimes - this is a event and respect is always given and accepted.

Top Bottom