Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

4.7.9 Update

Yes I have encountered this problem as well.
My ASUS tablet at Android 4.0.3 will not run the game. I had to have GI support transfer my game to my newer ASUS tablet at Andrioid 4.2.1, and the game runs on that device.

Presuming you have a second tablet at a higher Andrioid level, you should contact GI support and ask them to transfer your game, so that you do not have to start over from the beginning on the second tablet.

I hope this information is helpful.

Yeah, thank you! I don't have a spare tablet I can transfer my LY game to right now, and I don't want to transfer to my phones, the screen of a phone is too small. I will see when I can get a new tablet and will have to wait to do the transfer at that time.

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
I updated my LY2 game, played for a couple of hours (and exited and came back in several times) and almost reached level 61 with 95K experience accumulated. Then I logged out, and logged in again, amazingly the experience is zero and everything starts from beginning again like nothing happened. This sounds scary, because this time it is not the game progress is not being saved, it is the game progress has been saved (because I already logged out and back in several times and everything was there) but the game "decided" to wipe out everything and start from right after the update again! :banghead: Not sure if anybody else encountered this. There are other small glitches, but nothing is as scary as this one!

I updated my LY2 game, played for a couple of hours (and exited and came back in several times) and almost reached level 61 with 95K experience accumulated. Then I logged out, and logged in again, amazingly the experience is zero and everything starts from beginning again like nothing happened. This sounds scary, because this time it is not the game progress is not being saved, it is the game progress has been saved (because I already logged out and back in several times and everything was there) but the game "decided" to wipe out everything and start from right after the update again! :banghead: Not sure if anybody else encountered this. There are other small glitches, but nothing is as scary as this one!

So you went back to Level 60, and the newly acquired experience is wiped clean??
Not back to Level 1?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Happened to me in earlier version (lost 4 months of intensive gameplay). Server sync issue. Your game was not saved on GI server.

Mizscout

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajgzv8p
Username
mizscout
Yes i get the same message. Device not compatible. So i cant update right now either. Extremely frustrating. My device is running android version 4.4.2
So after contacting GI support (which offers no support at all), the only solution they gave me was to get a new device and they will transfer my game to that. They offer no reason why my tablet wont update, which is running a version completely able to handle this update (android 4.4.2)
I am beyond mad at this point. I guess my only hope is a future update may fix whatever issue is happening.

So you went back to Level 60, and the newly acquired experience is wiped clean??
Not back to Level 1?
Correct, not to level 1, but to level 60 with zero experience, everything was reset back to when the game was first updated. Side task was reset to start from the first task after the update, my planes were all on the ground except one (that I sent out before I updated), music came back (I always set the music to be off), etc. etc.

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
After the update Vintage Weathervane does not seem to work on planes allready in the air, only on planes/flights started after you acitvate it.

Im also still having trouble joining some space launches. I'm thinking this may be neighbours that are still in my Neighbour list but I'm not in their list anymore. Anyone else having problem with joining launches?

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
After the update Vintage Weathervane does not seem to work on planes allready in the air, only on planes/flights started after you acitvate it.

Im also still having trouble joining some space launches. I'm thinking this may be neighbours that are still in my Neighbour list but I'm not in their list anymore. Anyone else having problem with joining launches?
I have problems like you. I always need to visit a neighbor before see someone to join a launch exactly how we do now with Belfast.

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
I have problems like you. I always need to visit a neighbor before see someone to join a launch exactly how we do now with Belfast.

I have this problem aswell, but if I try to join another neighbours launch, I mark his/her name and press Join, then Space Launch window closes and show my city. Nothing happens and no error message is displayed.

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I have this problem aswell, but if I try to join another neighbours launch, I mark his/her name and press Join, then Space Launch window closes and show my city. Nothing happens and no error message is displayed.
The same for me. When happens to me seems that the neighbor is not available anymore but appears for me as available. Visit a neighbors and when return try to join this another neighbor. If you find him you will join otherwise you must visit neighbors and return to find him/her again.
BTW try to send you a request.

Top Bottom