Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

4.7.9 Update

D

Deleted member 5399

Not for us Windows players they don't.
I was quite disappointed with GI Free2Play as I always see this on neighbor list, while us Windows/Windows PC users are the last to get anything.
Capture2.JPG

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Not for us Windows players they don't.
I was quite disappointed with GI Free2Play as I always see this on neighbor list, while us Windows/Windows PC users are the last to get anything.View attachment 3751

I understand your impatience to get the update for Windows, but mentioning me for no good reason will not get us there faster.

And despite all the possible coming glitches the Windows players will probably benefit the most from the internal tech updates in the long term, since I've played all three mobile versions for quite some time now (obviously), and the perfomance boost is most noticeable on Windows.

Windows version update is coming in a few more days, please endure!

-311vader-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Vadersaber311
Username
Vadersaber311
Updated my main account. Did not lose any neighbours at all.
One person at level 70 added me,Vadersaber311. That is amazing progress?
Hi Jon. Yeah, i had been saving all collections for a couple months now. Sped up the leveling up process so that I can start earning new collection items from adventure buildings. :)
Glad to have you as a new neighbor.

-311vader-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Vadersaber311
Username
Vadersaber311
Drops of Furniture Factory items from Stockholm are excellent even without bonuses.
Cheers,
Tom
Ive noticed the same Tom. I already have at least 10 each of the new furniture items. Flying 5 falcons solely to Stockholm. Now if only they building process wasnt so long....
By the way, you disappeared from my list. I sent over a new invite yesterday, have you seen it?

-311vader-

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Vadersaber311
Username
Vadersaber311
Regarding gifting - There is no option to delete gift so what I figured is that if you want to delete gift,then accept it and go to your gifts which you cab send.
If you want to return gift at a later time,then don't accept the gift, wait till you want to return it,then accept and send it back.
Aj is right. Ive been saving all of my gifts until my daily clock is reset to send gifts. This way I can take and send without fear of forgetting what and who sent the items.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Ive noticed the same Tom. I already have at least 10 each of the new furniture items. Flying 5 falcons solely to Stockholm. Now if only they building process wasnt so long....
By the way, you disappeared from my list. I sent over a new invite yesterday, have you seen it?
@-311vader-
You were still on my neighbor list. I deleted you then added you again. You are now on my Waiting list.
Cheers,
Tom

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Regarding gifting - There is no option to delete gift so what I figured is that if you want to delete gift,then accept it and go to your gifts which you cab send.
If you want to return gift at a later time,then don't accept the gift, wait till you want to return it,then accept and send it back.
When I close my gifting page all neighbors disappear.

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
I just wish they could tell me which neighbors I have lost. I looked and noticed two neighbors I have had for YEARS are gone. UGH

Updated game on 3/8/16

My neighbors went down to 348 from 421.
Hearts are not Counting and not showing right.I had 4278 hearts.. Now it shows.. 1842 only is stuck there

And this new Gifting is a headache.

That zoomed in pop up are also bad.

And even while visiting... My items are showing low
Example: my lunar race collection is nearly 400+ items to collect.. But it is showing very less while visitingView attachment 3754View attachment 3754

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-04-07-53-24.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-04-07-53-24.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 145
Same happening to my game..
It does not save ..until I visit a neighbor
This is NOT the old game progress not being saved issue, we all know the workaround for the old issue is to visit a neighbor and then your game progress would be saved. This new issue was introduced by this 4.7.9 update, which is the game would reset to right after the update regardless how long you already played after the update. It can be hours, or days, or whatever. My 3 days of progress since the update was wiped out and the game reset to level 60 with zero experience accumulated. This is a lot more serious and scary :banghead:

Top Bottom