Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android X'mas tree harvesting

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Shuna
I can see that people have visited my tree. It drops coins per visitor. But I've also had a gift from it every day since it grew, and the 24 hours starts from when I collect, and doesn't seem to suffer any setbacks.

OMG! Could it be that something works without a glitch? :eek:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
I can see that people have visited my tree. It drops coins per visitor. But I've also had a gift from it every day since it grew, and the 24 hours starts from when I collect, and doesn't seem to suffer any setbacks.

OMG! Could it be that something works without a glitch? :eek:
Apparently not for everyone. Mine was set to reset this morning, but i was unable to tap it when it was up. Someone visited my city (Android - OBD Duty Free) and collected the gift from it. When i clicked their icon (it was the generic Pilot, so no clue who) all i got was bonus coins, and noticed the timer reset on my christmas tree.

Going forward, please do not click my Christmas Tree when you visit my city. I will also no longer click on others Christmas Trees.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Apparently not for everyone. Mine was set to reset this morning, but i was unable to tap it when it was up. Someone visited my city (Android - OBD Duty Free) and collected the gift from it. When i clicked their icon (it was the generic Pilot, so no clue who) all i got was bonus coins, and noticed the timer reset on my christmas tree.

Going forward, please do not click my Christmas Tree when you visit my city. I will also no longer click on others Christmas Trees.

Just disconnect ur internet/wifi. Than start the game, and collect it
Youre alert is nice, but it will not work :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Just disconnect ur internet/wifi. Than start the game, and collect it
Youre alert is nice, but it will not work :)
If the alert won't work and i still have people tapping my Christmas Tree, i will remove them from my neighbors list. It's a simple request that isn't difficult to be followed. If it means i can't have any friends on here that i can't speak to directly, so be it.

Please, do not click on my christmas tree. If you feel like you can't help clicking on them, don't visit my city. Go click someone else's tree. Thank you.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
If the alert won't work and i still have people tapping my Christmas Tree, i will remove them from my neighbors list. It's a simple request that isn't difficult to be followed. If it means i can't have any friends on here that i can't speak to directly, so be it.

Please, do not click on my christmas tree. If you feel like you can't help clicking on them, don't visit my city. Go click someone else's tree. Thank you.

Good luck with that :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
HERE'S WHAT GAME INSIGHT HAVE TO SAY:
"The Christmas Tree is devoted to the Christmas event, which has come to an end. The current problems should be fixed."
WOW, THANKS FOR THAT

Top Bottom