1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Windows Wot! No videos! (PC)

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by matto, 12 April 2018.

1. matto

matto 150+ Star Club

Android, Windows PC
    PM me first please - 20wknxcp
    matto
    Anyone else out there missing the option button 'speed up for free'? I have been unable to get this bonus for 4 days.GI says:
    "All special offers and bonus videos are sent to the game automatically if any of them are available at the moment. If you don't see them, it means there are no offers for you right now."
    Have they withdrawn this idea for PC? Seems strange that it should disappear the day after I upgrade to 64bit Windows 10 (using the saved game file to restore).
    As I don't see anyone else posting this fault it must be just me?:arghh:

2. close the game open again

visit madlen

3. matto

matto 150+ Star Club

Android, Windows PC
    matto
    Nice idea - but not that simple. Whatever my problem is - and it only appears to be me - GI is offering no help. Not impressed :mad:

4. Teboho

Teboho 150+ Star Club Active Member

Top Monthly Post Winner

Android, Windows PC
    04fb0i9z
    Tair *item I require*
    You have just reminded me, I must check my mail I have been fighting with G! since Thursday for a bonus square they didn't give.

5. what is a bonus square

6. Teboho

Teboho 150+ Star Club Active Member

Top Monthly Post Winner

Android, Windows PC
    04fb0i9z
    Tair *item I require*
    10% tree

user bb likes this.
  7. matto

matto 150+ Star Club

Android, Windows PC
    matto
    Good luck with that - it seems GI isn't interested in 'small' problems. As for me - I just hope it fixes itself at the next update as they have offered no help :meh: so far.

Teboho likes this.
  8. Tim Shutters

Tim Shutters New Member

iPad
    0371af9x
    Mister Fister
    Same here, iOS.