Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows8 - Space Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatHappenedNow

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
see signature
Username
WHN or WHN2
@gwb, who started the launch? I can't see it we must not be neighbors. I will need them to add me so I can help. I thought it was you so entered my lanchpad (so now I am committed).

If you joined a random added neighbor's launch, I am afraid you will have to finish the launch yourself.

Last edited:

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
I will be doing my first launch possibly this weekend. Currently have about 1000 points. Any advice? Do it alone? Ask for help? Do I have to be present for 24 hrs?? Do I need prerequisite items for each launch or just the first? I have multiple space suits, treadmills, etc.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
I just joined a launch with a non-forum member (I was only aware it's a non-forum member after joining the launch, stupid me). After joing I found out he/she didn't claim first place yet (it's a green launch, first player added 350 points).
Now I wonder what to do: I added less than half to give the first launcher the opportunity to claim first place, but how long do I wait before claiming first place to make sure we do finish the launch? How do you all handle this? (normally I only join forum players and get in contact with them by private message).

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@mel

I suggest you wait until about 4 hours before launch time runs out then start adding points slowly. The 4 hour window will give him time to add points at the last minute and give you the opportunity to use your small items more than once.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
I will be doing my first launch possibly this weekend. Currently have about 1000 points. Any advice? Do it alone? Ask for help? Do I have to be present for 24 hrs?? Do I need prerequisite items for each launch or just the first? I have multiple space suits, treadmills, etc.
Make sure you are teamed up with somebody!

Chuck

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Need to collect one ore bigger item (Main Stabilizer or Explosive Bolt). Should be good for tomorrow on less you think you have enough to start now?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ir6aeg
Username
gwb
Mine was to read more not ore. have just over 700 points but 120 are explosive bolts that take over 3 hrs to use each. If you want to start I would take #2 spot.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wjplg3o
Username
strats
Mine was to read more not ore. have just over 700 points but 120 are explosive bolts that take over 3 hrs to use each. If you want to start I would take #2 spot.
Well I will start but will just put in minimal points to begin with and see if anyone else joins. Does that work for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom