Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows8 - Space Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Hi CptDav - just joined your launch. Not a lot to offer unfortunately as recently completed a couple of launches, however every little helps, and will give all I can!

Saw that. I have enough to complete it, but going to give it a couple hours in case a 3rd wants to jump in. I can start another launch right after landing, but saving all the Go-Juice I can for that one.

Don't guess it's possible to launch a Prometheus after this one launches .... right or wrong?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
I'll be starting another Green or Blue launch within a few hours (current mission likes about 4 I think). I don't really care which one it is, pretty sure I have the stuff to do either. I'm not concerned this time about which place I'm in, so if anyone has a preference of color, I can go along with either. I have several items to boost the countdown. I'll start it, join someone elses in progress, or let someone start one & then join. Doesn't matter a bit to me.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Prometheus on the pad now. I had plenty of stuff to initiate the launch & still be able to do another green tomorrow, so went ahead & started it up. I'll leave it for a few hours in case anyone wants a ride.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
started my green launch a few minutes ago, couldn't find one to join. Feel free to join! I don't care about first place, just want to finish for per aspera side quest. Will finish using greenies if I have to (just a few items short for the full 1600 on my own)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
If anyone wants to help out on my Prometheus launch in 6 hours, I'd appreciate it. I thought someone would join anyway, so didn't announce it, but no one has. While I do have the resources to launch it, I'd like a 2nd or 3rd person too. But if you can't, or would rather not, I completely understand, no worries.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
CptDav

Most players are completing the space quest which ended Saturday night and have held their own or assisted in someone else launch.
For most people that involves a 24 hour wait before they can help anyone else, so it is understandable that your launch maybe overlooked on this occasion.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Never done this before. Guidelines on how to go abt it?
Which one do I go abt, starting a new one or joining one.

Make announcement of your intentions allow sometime for people to answer,

Then try joining an existing one first to save on large point items.
If you cannot find one make sure for green launchs that you have enough items to make 1600 points otherwise you will fail the launch and lose all the items you have contributed.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
I'm just waiting for someone to initiate a launch, then I'll join to help get it in the air quicker. I think I missed Highs. Ally, just post here when you start it. I have no problem starting it myself & letting you join, but since you haven't did one yet, probably better if you start. Blue, Green, doesn't matter to me.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wvhmp2u
Username
CptDav
Hi CptDav - finally got Wheat to complete a collection so I could join a launch, and joined yours - for just 24 points, the easiest 5000 I have ever earned, but great to be in a launch again!

Cheers, ItsRalphy
Yeah, noticed that. :) Congrats. Now, after a couple weeks of getting things left & right, I can't build a spacesuit. So I'm stuck for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom