Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - weekly Trading Thread September 18, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi neighbors,
I'm back home finally and operating all my support accounts. I still have some backlog to return but I should manage this in short term now. If I don't do a mistake, I'll return every single gift received since the begin of the previous week. I hope in few days to be able to return every gift within 24h at latest.

One request to all: please DO NOT send me:
- bad weather items;
- any factory produced items like Flight Catering, Blanket, Fruit Lollipop, Bed and Sleeping Pill;
- any building items.
If now and then you send me a flight item not from my signature I'll be not so unhappy as I know it will come to a good use sometime, but the above items I either don't need (all buildings / upgrades finished or items for them prepared) or I have excessive quantity (6x all factories either built or planned to be built; participating in a weather ring so enough supply of bad weather items). If I receive such item as a gift I'll return them with lowest priority, resp. if I have enough "good" gifts I'll not manage to return them at all. Should you need anything from my signature, pls tag me / PM me and I'll be happy to send it to you - pls. don't try to send me an item expecting to return it back.

Please send primarily items from my name resp. from my signature. Should you not know / not be able resp. should you not have the time to check my signature and even my name :) Fuel Catalyst or Landing Lamp are always good options.
EDIT: Pls always send gifts only to main account Pit items and never to the support accounts ZPit1024s...

Last edited:
Good morning World - have a great days flying!
morning.png

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Back to the game after 2 days I had so many received gifts that it will take me some days to catch up and return to all of you.

One day I wasn't at home to play and the next day I had troubles with my tablet, kept on updating so couldn't do anything else so glad to be back today.

@Speed : how many motion sensors do you still need, will wait to complete my control tower then because will lose this gift afterwards and don't have enough coins for the moment to buy the new hangar I want.

Have a nice Sunday.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Back to the game after 2 days I had so many received gifts that it will take me some days to catch up and return to all of you.

One day I wasn't at home to play and the next day I had troubles with my tablet, kept on updating so couldn't do anything else so glad to be back today.

@Speed : how many motion sensors do you still need, will wait to complete my control tower then because will lose this gift afterwards and don't have enough coins for the moment to buy the new hangar I want.

Have a nice Sunday.

Hi @Vivke,

I need 4 more after the last one you sent me, I'm still a long way from upgrading so please don't feel you have to hold off on upgrading. I can look for others that are able to gift :) Thank you so much for those motion sensors though :) they are very much appreciated :) Have a happy sunday :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi @Captain WH Rollins - whats the Sunday menu today? - we are going steak with peppercorn sauce and all the bits.

Late afternoon lunch will be grilled salmon fillets with honey-mustard sauce, steamed new baby potato's, fresh green salad with dressing and crisp white wine.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Sunday 24th September at 14.50pm GMT London)

Tomorrow I will be celebrating two years since signing up to the members forum and three years since downloading the game of Airport City. I'm pleased to say, in all that time, not one British pound or penny has been spent on my game.

My thanks to all of my neighbours, past and present, for helping me reach this far in my game. My thanks also to the administrators of the members forum, who have played their part in keeping me playing for this long.

To treat myself, I will have a long pub lunch, washed down with a chilled bottle of Weston's apple cider and then a visit to my local barbershop, for a £12.00 hair-cut, this time last year it was £10.00 - London life.

Regards and Respects to all
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom