Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - weekly Trading Thread September 18, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 21st September at 17.45pm GMT London)

All my neighbours gift items for today have just been sent out. My thanks for all the continued gifts received. I have updated my signature page. Quite enough gameplay for today, will return in about 12 hours.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Nothing like having the 3X $$$ sales and lol can't connect to the :mad::mad::mad::mad: bank in Windows.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 22nd September at 10.40am GMT London)

All my gift items for this morning has just been sent out to the following neighbours @Sazaville (LED lamps), @Speed (information sign), @Steve26 (sliding table saw), @PhactorPhil (information sign), @Eddie the Eagle (flatwork ironer), @Teboho (flatwork ironer), @Davescharf (granulator), @Xilikon (sliding table saw), @benfly123 (information sign) and @Crashfree (information sign) - the remaining gift items were fuel (20 units).

Many thanks for all the continued gifts received.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi All,

Thank you for all the gifts received over the last ten days. I have sent out gifts for today and will continue to do so.

Special thanks to @Jega001 @ItsRalphy for the Robots, I now have enough.
If anyone has Massage Chairs to gift please let me know. My gifts are in my signature.

I have finished the event in all three games. The drop rates from Universities were excellent..
I managed to get myself Stonehenge by blowing all my fuel !!. So it is back to keeping my head down and accumulating fuel and launch resources.

I hope everyone has a good day's flying,

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 22nd September at 13.00pm GMT London)

Following on from last Friday's land purchase (it seems such a long time ago now) I moved a number of buildings out of my warehouse and placed them city side. Since then, yesterday evening, my first condor hangar became solid and live, after 3 days of waiting, then followed by my first condor plane. It has taken time, patience, many coins, and gold/silver tokens to make it so. Three days from now, I will have my second condor hangar and plane (not too keen on the sickly yellow hangar colour).

I will treat myself to a pub lunch this afternoon and a cold bottle of apple cider.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi all,
Many thanks for all the gifts received! You all are so generous that I can't keep up. I now have 382 gifts still to return on my Cath account and just over 200 on Bear. Feeling badly that I don't return them more quickly in spite of daily gifting, I'm going to ask that you hold off on sending me gifts for a few days to allow me to catch up a bit.

@zica - I'm sorry that I sent you a random gift this morning. Wasn't paying enough attention. :(

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Hi All,

Thank you for all the gifts received over the last ten days. I have sent out gifts for today and will continue to do so.

Special thanks to @Jega001 @ItsRalphy for the Robots, I now have enough.
If anyone has Massage Chairs to gift please let me know. My gifts are in my signature.

I have finished the event in all three games. The drop rates from Universities were excellent..
I managed to get myself Stonehenge by blowing all my fuel !!. So it is back to keeping my head down and accumulating fuel and launch resources.

I hope everyone has a good day's flying,

Regards
Harcourt
stonehenge? How does that happen?

stonehenge? How does that happen?

There are Excavation Flights to Stonehenge. You need to buy Maps to fly there from Duke.(For Coins !!)
These flights drop maps to the five destinations under the Guardian of the Forest Collection.
Complete 6 Times and Voila !!

stonehenge.PNG

Regards
Harcourt

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen (Friday 22nd September at 13.00pm GMT London)

Following on from last Friday's land purchase (it seems such a long time ago now) I moved a number of buildings out of my warehouse and placed them city side. Since then, yesterday evening, my first condor hangar became solid and live, after 3 days of waiting, then followed by my first condor plane. It has taken time, patience, many coins, and gold/silver tokens to make it so. Three days from now, I will have my second condor hangar and plane (not too keen on the sickly yellow hangar colour).

I will treat myself to a pub lunch this afternoon and a cold bottle of apple cider.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Now you are talking, if only work didn't get in the way! - still its weekend
work.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom