Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 12, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
My VIP gifters:
@jimstreet
(a jim requireditem) – I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Akims
(Akims) – I sent you Spare Propeller. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Alfonz Senki (AS-requireditem) – I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Davejoyg(davejoyg_reuireditem) – I sent you Fuel Hose. Could you send meme Fuel(20)?
@Davejoyg(DJG4_reuireditem) – I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send meme Fuel Catalyst?
@Davejoyg(DJG5_reuireditem) – I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send meme Fuel Catalyst?
@Davejoyg(DJG7_reuireditem) – I sent you Fuel Catalyst. Could you send meme Fuel Catalyst?
@davidsmith(gamerader) – I sent you Whiskey. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@davidsmith(gameradar2) – I sent you Whiskey. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Harcourt (Harco-Itemneeded) – I sent you Passengers(10). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Joe7(Joe7) – I sent you Bed. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Ispmark(Marko F20) – I sent you Boring Machine. Could you send me Sliding Table Saw?
@Raf(R) – I sent you E-reader. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@Snowee
(Snow: Duty free) – I sent you Whiskey. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon?
@suckerp(##Fuel20) – I sent you Boring Machine. Could you send me Sliding Table Saw?
@Laosge(#Laosge) – I sent you Cognac.Could you send me Fuel(20)?

Hi All,

I have sent out all my gifts for today and am grateful for all those received.

This has been quite a good week, especially getting my Support Account back.

I have acquired my fourth Rocket Garden.

I have upgraded two hangars to level 6, in preparation for my first Falcons.
I have started constructing a Sweets Factory for the same reason.

Happy Flying,

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Siggy slightly updated. Gifting list slightly updated. Gifts are away for the next six hours.

380k left for my first level 6 runway.

Special thanks for incoming building gifts.

Warm thanks for incoming flight/repair gifts.

For all my Friends and Neighbors

I am going to be stepping back and taking a break from this game. I'm finding it's taking entirely too much of my time and interfering with family obligations. (Not to mention how absolutely boring the game has become!) I'll continue to visit the forum (of course :)), and send gifts when I can.

I've enjoyed the year-long run, and I'm sure I'll be back playing before too much time has passed. (Maybe if GI will give us an event or something interesting to do!)

Please - don't send me any gifts at this point.

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47

I am going to be stepping back and taking a break from this game. I'm finding it's taking entirely too much of my time and interfering with family obligations. (Not to mention how absolutely boring the game has become!) I'll continue to visit the forum (of course :)), and send gifts when I can.

I've enjoyed the year-long run, and I'm sure I'll be back playing before too much time has passed. (Maybe if GI will give us an event or something interesting to do!)

Sorry to see you go although I can understand your reasoning and the game has become a bit boring without the events.
Hope to see you back sometime.

I am really sad to hear this @crescent moon. Enjoy your break but please come back when you feel the time is right.

Regards
Harcourt

Vivke

350+ Star Club

sorry to hear @crescent moon but I can understand it. Hope you'll be back again.Thanks for all your help in the past and hope to see you again some time.

OK - BACKUPS. I have been looking at the files the new version of the game creates, and this is the backup routine I am following, once a day. I have not yet had to restore from it, but at least I have something!

GAME CRASH TACTICS
DAILY INSTRUCTIONS

1) Open file explorer, click on the view tab and just to the right of the header ensure the box, Hidden files or items is checked.
2) You can manually save the game each day if you feel comfortable with that, by going to: This PC. Click on C/users/username/AppData/Local/Packages/xxxxxxAirportCityxxxxx/LocalState
3) In this folder there are a small number of files that update whenever you close your game. One DAT fiel and five AIRDAT files. Copy and paste them, preferably on another drive, SDCard, Thumb drive, but not on the same drive you are using for OS. Note that again unless the hidden items box is not checked under the view tab, a user cannot see the AppData folder. (I also do this with playerpref.dat)
4) If you save a shortcut on your desktop, it is even easier.
RECOVERY INSTRUCTIONS
1) If your game should happen to crash and revert back to level 1, all you need to do is get the game to level 5 first, close the game and the LocalState folder is created.
2) Go to where you saved your DAT and AIRDAT files earlier, copy them and paste them into the LocalState folder, replacing the ones already there.
3) Open the game once again and you should be right where you left off.
NOTE/WARNING
Some players can use this technique to cheat. It works for me as purely a back up for lost games, and is only recommended in that context.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Good evening all,

Send out my 20 gifts for today and started a list for next time. Don't know if it will be tomorrow since probably I'm not at home in the evening but Wednesday I'll be back.
Thanks for all the received gifts.

For the runway level 6 I have now 129.292 coins, so still a very long way to go and it's not getting very fast.

Need 29 more stars and then I've reached 150, also still a lot to fly before I have them, so it will keep me going for a while.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20y66oxw
Username
Zhupigen
@Ten33go - tech support was not awake at 5am here! - tech support is not my field, I wish it was, all I can bang on about is taking backups daily and using them - I am still taking backups, but haven't tried/needed to use them to check they still work since the update. Off to work now, but I will post the backups I recommend later - no help for @BelleAIr this time I am afraid, sorry!! :notworthy::notworthy:

i sent you and invite

D

Deleted member 5399

My apologies to all for not gifting today. Hoping to get them out on the morrow.
The twins and one other family member have had a very challenging and tiring long day.
Wish I could say more but there are some eyes that should not see, as well as the responses that may follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom