Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - weekly Trading Thread October 9, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Did you bring the bubbly?
Your wish is my command . . . .
Champagne.jpg

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
Your wish is my command . . . .
View attachment 9788

OUTSTANDING! I can always count on you for libation fun.

Hey wait-a-minute... You bring a gift of 3 bottles of fine bubbly then drink two of them yourself? Hmmm, you are a very fun party guest but I always know that you need a cot in the back to sleep it all off. The stewardesses mentioned that you get a bit "frisky & handsy". That might explain why your face feels sore.

Thanks again for your thoughts, very amusing and kind of you.

OUTSTANDING! I can always count on you for libation fun.

Hey wait-a-minute... You bring a gift of 3 bottles of fine bubbly then drink two of them yourself? Hmmm, you are a very fun party guest but I always know that you need a cot in the back to sleep it all off. The stewardesses mentioned that you get a bit "frisky & handsy". That might explain why your face feels sore.

Thanks again for your thoughts, very amusing and kind of you.
What can I say - great party, but off to sleep it off now, need my beauty sleep after all that!
sleep.jpg

D

Deleted member 5399

I found this destination so far to be just in ANF3 city.

Has this become standard side challenge?
Capture.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen (Wednesday 11th October - 16.35pm BST London)

All my gift items for today have just been gifted to my neighbours. If I have not sent you a gift recently, my apologies for not doing so. As always, my great thanks and appreciation for all the gifts received. A few minor changes have been made to my signature page.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi neighbors,
Apologies for not sending out gifts yesterday. I was out for few drinks with an old friend of mine and returning home it was too late and I was not in a mood (or better said almost incapable :)) to send gifts.
100 gifts went out today and 54 in the backlog. Should come back to normal operations and clear the backlog in 2 or 3 days.

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
Me too, been busy. My twin sister & hubby visited yesterday & overnight for our birthday celebration. They drove down from Montana, well over 1,000 miles one way. A fun time together but now they are off to the San Francisco areas for other family visits then back to Montana.

Casey

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen (Thursday 12th October at 11.40am BST London)

A really healthy looking gifts inbox I did have this morning, thanks to my generous neighbours. My early mornings neighbours plunder proved not to be so profitable, this came as no real surprise to me, as did yesterday and all the days before yesterday.

All my neighbours gift items have just been gifted for today, and I have updated my signature page with my needs. My thanks as always.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I found this destination so far to be just in ANF3 city.

Has this become standard side challenge?View attachment 9798
I had it for a while, but not any more !

Regards
Harcourt
This just coming in the weekly alliance mission.
Next week if not show up you can click change for once and maybe it will show again and maybe will come back again after 2 weeks.
And if you change your planes the jet and dont have it in the hangar it will not show up.
The good think is these city in the alliance mission give you chance to be in the top weekly rank ;) and some times easy because most of the players they just complete the alliance mission and stop sending the plane again this your chance keep sending and dont forget to save spare parts and items required for the planes :D.
Also keep in yur mind that Jet planes is small so no need a lot of fuel and passengers the point is sometimes need to use speed fuel in the daily mission about 30 times that time do the speed fuel when you sending the Jet (y) so three thing in one week
Top 3 weekly rank and stars.
Complete alliance mission
Flight with using speed fuel in the daily mission if its there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom