Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - weekly Trading Thread October 9, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just, inadvertently, downloaded the upgrade for Windows !!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Be prepared fo find your binoculars

coins.PNG

Regards
Harcourt

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
I have just, inadvertently, downloaded the upgrade for Windows !!!! :eek::eek::eek:
Be prepared fo find your binoculars
Regards
Harcourt
You are right - those icons are TINY.

Skiv1 is doing the event but Skiv2 is not - if this is confusing, please just send the item in the game name. I already have 6 burial vaults so would appreciate Straitjackets. I will definitively return what is in your game name and will try to check signatures. Skiv1 has Sandstone slabs and Skiv2 has Limestone slabs to send.

Last edited:

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
@skiv : I send you straitjacket, thought you also had the event, strange that you didn't get it then
A straitjacket. Weird that you don’t appear to have received it.

Steve
Thank you for the response. Hmm.... I wonder what is going wrong. I have the event. I already had 6 burial vaults so I think I will delete one and rebuild. Perhaps I can't receive straitjackets until I build a burial vault this time around?

Thank you for the response. Hmm.... I wonder what is going wrong. I have the event. I already had 6 burial vaults so I think I will delete one and rebuild. Perhaps I can't receive straitjackets until I build a burial vault this time around?
I hadn’t finished a vault so maybe that is the answer. I’ve just completed one so if anyone can send me a straightjacket to test that would be great. (Could probably do with a straightjacket)

D

Deleted member 5399

I hadn’t finished a vault so maybe that is the answer. I’ve just completed one so if anyone can send me a straightjacket to test that would be great. (Could probably do with a straightjacket)
<<<straight jacket, a padded cell and some electrotherapy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom