Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 24, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning,
Thanks to my neighbors always supporting me :) appreciated.
Hope every one received my gits too.
I need this 2 items please if possible because it will help me to complete the control tower and i can add one more hanger ;)
1 Headset
1 Monitor
Then you can keep send me event items nothing else i want to complete this even it is my first time :D i was always feeling that events boring but now the time to try it.
Thank you and Good luck all
Sent you a Headset just now, my gifting list has not been updated, but a lot of things changed. :rolleyes:

Changed y mind! - I think Oscillating Beacons are going to be the thing we need for this event - once you have burial vaults, they seem to have reasonable drops, including straightjackets, but of my 9 planes flying to event destinations, 4 of them need OB's, and I am out! OB's please gang, and can you keep you game name up to date with whether you need slabs, straightjackets, landing lamps or oscillating beacons? - Fab-u-lous

Signature Updated to reflect new gifting ability. Thanks for all the event items I've already received! (y) I have my first burial chamber up and 1 limestone slab from completing my second.
Remember that this is a Windows based only event so please do not send my drone any event items...although I am curious what they turn into, but yeah can't really use them. :p

Hi All,

Thanks for all you gifts of slabs.I have had enough to build 6 Burial Vaults, and enough left over to build my own Stonehenge !!

So I would prefer Fuel or Land Lamps in future, thank you.

I have not been able to return all gifts today, so apologies to @Robert , @wkndcmpr (SkyM3), @skiv , @suckerp , @TbombToronto , @Ten33go , @Tinman , @Ty Gigamon , @Kris (Turion), @Vivke , I will start with you tomorrow !

Regards
Harcourt

Tinman

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wfqrplr
Username
Tinman
Hi All,

Thanks for all you gifts of slabs.I have had enough to build 6 Burial Vaults, and enough left over to build my own Stonehenge !!

So I would prefer Fuel or Land Lamps in future, thank you.

I have not been able to return all gifts today, so apologies to @Robert , @wkndcmpr (SkyM3), @skiv , @suckerp , @TbombToronto , @Ten33go , @Tinman , @Ty Gigamon , @Kris (Turion), @Vivke , I will start with you tomorrow !

Regards
Harcourt
Hey i lost my game have contacted GI but not sure when i will get it back so not a big deal on the gift i think i should get game back by Mon or Tue

Hi All!

Just wanted to drop in and say hi. I am doing the event and will try to keep sending event gifts to you all. But my Mother-in-Law passed away on Thursday and it has been hectic trying to help my Father-in-Law get everything ready for the funeral.

If I miss someone for too many days in a row I am real sorry. Right now all 20 of my gifts are the slab I have and then I will change it to the jacket.

Take care all. :)

@cats are awesome - Very sorry to hear of your loss Barb. My sympathies and condolences to you and your family. Don't worry about us, take care of family matters first. They are always more important.
Thank you Dave.
As bad as this sounds, its actually a blessing. She had Alzheimer's real bad and was starting to shut down and be in pain. So now she is at peace.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Thank you Dave.
As bad as this sounds, its actually a blessing. She had Alzheimer's real bad and was starting to shut down and be in pain. So now she is at peace.

I understand what you're saying. She's at peace now, with no pain and suffering, and can now watch over the family now and forever...

Hi All!

Just wanted to drop in and say hi. I am doing the event and will try to keep sending event gifts to you all. But my Mother-in-Law passed away on Thursday and it has been hectic trying to help my Father-in-Law get everything ready for the funeral.

If I miss someone for too many days in a row I am real sorry. Right now all 20 of my gifts are the slab I have and then I will change it to the jacket.

Take care of yourself and your family first. This is only a game after all, even if sometimes it feel like the be all and end all !

Best Wishes
Harcourt

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Hi all,

I also have enough slabs so would like to switch over to straitjackets or, if not participating in the event, oscillating beacons. For the Landing Lamps, I've decided to make my Giza flight a three-hour flight with a stopover in Turkey to pick up a Landing Lamp ;)

Hi All!

Sorry to hear that and take care of your self and family dont think about us as every one say forget the game now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom