Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - October 24, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

I wonder if the burial tombs will go to coins or passengers after the challenge??

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Alrighty then. Updated both Ten and Ten2 signatures to reflect that newest gift shuffle...

I lost 3D Printers, Motion Sensors, Information Signs and a couple of other building items. I did get Coffee Machines and Smart Glass back, as well as Demodulators, Intercom and a few other things.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
It is very obvious to me, in hindsight, but I got caught up and made a mistake. I'm going to share so no one else does.

When you get the sub-quest to find a tape recorder in the burial vault - that only works on your own burial vault. Duh!

I got up caught up visiting neighbour's manors, bookstores and the first two burial vault visits then wasted visits that could have gone to planetariums and training centers!

D

Deleted member 5399

SMH @skiv
And lol so many twice visit challenges on the side after manors, bookstores, and grocery stores. What's next???

Anyhow I think I've got gifting back to a semi-normal routine. I started with Starry and @yenta613 on the bottom of tose I try to gift every other day if possible.
I finished with @Rainer and picked up on @Radu81 in night flyer2 city and finished off with cath @wydaho
Tomorrow I need to update gifting list. Go figure I think @Ten33go was looking for laser rangefinders, and now I have em to gift from #2 city.
These updates are really annoying when it keeps swapping out items in the gifting list.
Okay off to visit some of you from night flyer2.
And then.......................................................................................................wait for it...........................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Exit.........Stage Left.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
Hi guys, really could use flight beacons if you lack cooling chambers. I did get one yesterday in a flight, go me!

@IkebotXP - are you doing the event or do you want the last Defroster?
I have updated my sig to items I need. With everyone's gifts all changed, I am not sure what you have I need.

skiv

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jt8mdr
Username
skiv/most-desired-gift
Hi guys, really could use flight beacons if you lack cooling chambers. I did get one yesterday in a flight, go me!

I have updated my sig to items I need. With everyone's gifts all changed, I am not sure what you have I need.
I have the Do Not Disturb signs. If you are not tied up with the event I can send them and would appreciate Oscillating Beacons in return.

Good morning,
Thanks to my neighbors always supporting me :) appreciated.
Hope every one received my gits too.
I need this 2 items please if possible because it will help me to complete the control tower and i can add one more hanger ;)
1 Headset
1 Monitor
Then you can keep send me event items nothing else i want to complete this even it is my first time :D i was always feeling that events boring but now the time to try it.
Thank you and Good luck all

Hi gang - I have 4 burial vaults in my city, and am running out of space - so think I will stop at that. Can you therefore send me straightjackets instead of slabs please? - and for my gifts out from tomorrow, I will send straightjackets unless your game name says slabs.

Event looking very positive this time, although still concerned that not all platforms have it so not sure what some colleagues will get when I have sent slabs as I can't remember whether they are windows, windows phone, ios, android, facebook or goodness know what else there is - human perhaps???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom