Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 21, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Big thanks for all incoming gifts, especially the building items (y) Siggy has been updated to reflect the changes
Managed to get all 40 of yesterday's gifts out before gifting reset, will send today's (Wednesday's) gifts soon!

I've been getting quite a few people simply hitting return and sending gifts to my Snow2 account (even with the nogift tag :ROFLMAO:), so I'm going to start putting in flight item names so they can send me something more useful, however for all my neighbours that pay attention to the forum please know Snow is still my main account so please just send items there :love:

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Big thanks for all incoming gifts, especially the building items (y) Siggy has been updated to reflect the changes
Managed to get all 40 of yesterday's gifts out before gifting reset, will send today's (Wednesday's) gifts soon!

I've been getting quite a few people simply hitting return and sending gifts to my Snow2 account (even with the nogift tag :ROFLMAO:), so I'm going to start putting in flight item names so they can send me something more useful, however for all my neighbours that pay attention to the forum please know Snow is still my main account so please just send items there :love:

:(:confused::rolleyes::oops:

Guilty as charged mi'lady. I accidentally did just that the other day. Oy vay! :arghh::banghead:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Guilty as charged mi'lady. I accidentally did just that the other day. Oy vay! :arghh::banghead:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I knew it must have been a mistake :p

Don't worry, that post wasn't for pretty much anyone that posts here regularly. I've got a few neighbours that always just return whatever I send them so was hoping by putting an item in the name it'd direct them to something more useful in the future :angelic: :cat:

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I knew it must have been a mistake :p

Don't worry, that post wasn't for pretty much anyone that posts here regularly. I've got a few neighbours that always just return whatever I send them so was hoping by putting an item in the name it'd direct them to something more useful in the future :angelic: :cat:

Heh, good luck with that one. :p

That seems to be happening quite a bit recently it kind of annoys me as I send what they need
and then get unneeded building items in return. I generally don't make a fuss though as I know many do not
have the time to gift properly. :cool: BTW this is on my main game where I actually do list an item(s)
in my name. o_O

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
That seems to be happening quite a bit recently it kind of annoys me as I send what they need
and then get unneeded building items in return. I generally don't make a fuss though as I know many do not
have the time to gift properly. :cool: BTW this is on my main game where I actually do list an item(s)
in my name. o_O
Agree, occasionally is perfectly fine and understandable, but when it's every time you send them something ... :arghh:

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
@Airport Arne - just wondering.. did Katti ever end up updating her account? I've still got her listed in my spreadsheet as "waiting to update" :ROFLMAO:
Hey @Snowee, thanks for asking!! Her game never updated and won't. She is one of the unlucky WindowsRT players on a MS Surface. So, she quit playing the game. You can delete her from your list (y) ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Hey @Snowee, thanks for asking!! Her game never updated and won't. She is one of the unlucky WindowsRT players on a MS Surface. So, she quit playing the game. You can delete her from your list (y) ;)
Will do, that's two good neighbours lost due to them being unable to update :(
I play my main game on a MS Surface Pro and find it easier to play the game than on my computer where Snow2 is (being able to touch vs having to click everything :p).
It's sad G! didn't think of releasing an update for the WindowsRT players :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom