Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 21, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Of course he is, this is Ralphy we're talking about here. :p :D :LOL::ROFLMAO::love:

I sooner do I reply to @ItsRalphy and reassure him his is been doing the right thing, I then receive a smoke detector from @Ten33go and a weather display from @crescent moon - I will go back to bed a happy man - 06.10am GMT London - more doings please - have updated my signature already.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Sorry but I was busy today
I will send you PM with my code and you can send me request and I will accept when I get home from work.

UOTE="Radu81, post: 196522, member: 6820"]Sorry but I was busy today
I will send you PM with my code and you can send me request and I will accept when I get home from work.[/QUOTE]
Nice one. I will be expecting it. I am indeed very grateful. Thanks
Sorry but I was busy today
I will send you PM with my code and you can send me request and I will accept when I get home from work.

Hi @Blue Aero I am new and looking for neighbors UOTE="Blue Aero, post: 196138, member: 6585"]Just updating the list of items needed. Need one item to complete town hall level 9 and will immediately be upgrading to town hall level 10. Have someone who will be sending me laminators. I will have level 10 town hall to return in the next day or so (I may buy the least postal drone) so I do not know yet which item I will have for return gift.[/QUOTE]
Hi

I've been getting quite a few people simply hitting return and sending gifts to my Snow2 account (even with the nogift tag :ROFLMAO:), so I'm going to start putting in flight item names so they can send me something more useful, however for all my neighbours that pay attention to the forum please know Snow is still my main account so please just send items there :love:
That's really how I run my secondary as well. I list useful flight items I need or will need, but otherwise since it is android, I can acquire 5 building items a day by watching 30 second videos. While that isn't a ton, it is quick enough for the pace I play on that account. I am currently jealous of my Android account right now though as it just updated to have the Thanksgiving event now. 6 days 1 hr remaining...I wonder if it will come to Windows with enough time :cautious:
@skiv, I'm sure @IkebotXP will not be getting a restraining order, he is pretty chill. ;)
Thanks everyone for gifts! Special thanks to @Comet18 for the Airline Route Maps, I'm all set now, thanks so much and to @Radu81 for my first Monitor, 3 more to go. :D Doing my best to read sigs and keep up with neighbors needs. Please let me know if I can be more helpful to anyone.

FYI if the update does come to Windows, this looks like a pretty decently easy quest. Doesn't require any extra special items, to acquire all items, you need to make flights to a wide variety of destinations to all levels of plane and you are expected to click neighbors residential buildings for drops. I would recommend using something like the friend in need bonus when clicking neighbors though as I haven't seen the best drop rates and time will be limited.

That's really how I run my secondary as well. I list useful flight items I need or will need, but otherwise since it is android, I can acquire 5 building items a day by watching 30 second videos. While that isn't a ton, it is quick enough for the pace I play on that account. I am currently jealous of my Android account right now though as it just updated to have the Thanksgiving event now. 6 days 1 hr remaining...I wonder if it will come to Windows with enough time :cautious:
@skiv, I'm sure @IkebotXP will not be getting a restraining order, he is pretty chill. ;)
Thanks everyone for gifts! Special thanks to @Comet18 for the Airline Route Maps, I'm all set now, thanks so much and to @Radu81 for my first Monitor, 3 more to go. :D Doing my best to read sigs and keep up with neighbors needs. Please let me know if I can be more helpful to anyone.

FYI if the update does come to Windows, this looks like a pretty decently easy quest. Doesn't require any extra special items, to acquire all items, you need to make flights to a wide variety of destinations to all levels of plane and you are expected to click neighbors residential buildings for drops. I would recommend using something like the friend in need bonus when clicking neighbors though as I haven't seen the best drop rates and time will be limited.
The second Monitor will fly to you in about 4 hours.

@BelleAIr I have tended to send gifts to your second account, In view of your comments above would you prefer I send to your main account ?
If it's a one or the other situation, yes. Sometimes I am not able to send a gift on both accounts. So if I only send you a gift from Belle2, please send to Belle as that is the account a more actively play. :D

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers (10.25am GMT London)

I have this morning, Wednesday 23rd November, gifted my 20 gift items to my neighbours, my thanks for all the gifts received thus far, especially the building gift items.

My early morning's re-allocation of resources, plundering 6 of my neighbours game sites, proved to be very profitable with many thousands of coins earned and 14 launch ready blue chests gained. Because of this, I've moved up two more game levels and one hearts level in the space of roughly 20 minutes(ish).

Have a good day's flying.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Rip Van Winkle.jpg
I am old and don't have room for but a few more neighbors in night flyer1 city. But for those like my friend here, if you snooze too long, you lose your seat in the neighbor list unless I know GII, (Game Insight Issues) are occurring with a neighbor.
night flyer2 city doesnt carry fuel to gift but you are always welcome to be a neighbor @James Pinnick

D

Deleted member 5399

I've got 8 spots open in night flier1. Although I can't send gifts to all 500, (the maximum amount of neighbors); the city has more to offer to visit like 6 planetariums 3 training centers and lots of residences those newcomers need to visit. There isn't much in the way of businesses though as an Alliance member, passengers are priority.
Send me PM if you wish one of the last remaining 8 slots.

Here to thank everyone for their gifts once again! Special thanks to @Ten33go (I now have all the demodulators I need!), @BelleAIr (I now have all the headsets I need!), @Cath (would appreciate 2 more monitors when you are able), @Airport Arne (would appreciate one more fingerprint reader when you are able), and @Xilikon (would appreciate 2 more parking meters when you are able)! You are all amazing neighbors! If you need anything special as a thank you, please let me know!

Here to thank everyone for their gifts once again! Special thanks to @Ten33go (I now have all the demodulators I need!), @BelleAIr (I now have all the headsets I need!), @Cath (would appreciate 2 more monitors when you are able), @Airport Arne (would appreciate one more fingerprint reader when you are able), and @Xilikon (would appreciate 2 more parking meters when you are able)! You are all amazing neighbors! If you need anything special as a thank you, please let me know!
No problem, will send them tonight (could you send me Wall Speaker?) And sorry if i sent a flight catering to the wrong one :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom