Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - November 14, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for one week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20shiqz9
Username
joeyzee
Hey all;

So newby question(s) again. I had a couple or 3 good hours Sunday night and chose to keep my paltry 2 greenies, but built up to just over 30,000 coins. Definitely need land but paying attention to your previous comments and how I blew those bonus extra greenies Friday/Saturday, wondering on your best advice? Discount land I understand. Expect to be here almost daily through the upcoming week but can't say to what amount of time, so should I build more cash ahead of Friday sale day or buy land now....? Need to expand both city and airport I think - city first.

As you can see, once I get my flight school goggles, I can stretch my wings (so to speak) and get away from Goa/Turkey etc. I had a Business Class bonus, so used it to rack up the coins Sunday.

I know, it's strategy, but I'm sure you have been here and have some thoughts. Any and all appreciated.

Buenos noches!

Good morning all
Thanks my neighbors that was awesome you keep sending me the items i need for to complete my factories i appreciated please check my signature for items you need from me to send you.
I feel happy because of you without you never can be done and i will not reach this far in this game all my neighbors thank you very much.
Good luck all (y)

Hi All,

Another week has flown by and it is time to take stock.

Firstly thanks for all your gifts which are always appreciated and I have done my best to return them.
Please note that I am away until Sunday 20th November, so please do not send me any gifts during this period as I will not have sufficient internet access to return them.

I managed to complete the Quest with one day to go. Trying to find the land for the Pharaoh's Palace is another matter !

Lessons learned were :- Build up a decent supply of fuel so that you can speed up flights.
Use a Vintage Weathervane to speed up flights for six hours. This enabled me to fit in 3 Jumbo flights per day instead of only two..

I have upgraded my fleet to 4 Falcons, 4 Jumbos, and 3 Giants. They are all in the air at present but who knows how many will end up in the repair shop.
I also upgraded my hangars to six level 6 and 5 level 5.

And I built 4 more Modular houses to make six altogether.

I wish everyone a successful week's flying,

Regards
Harcourt

Well, the event didn't happen for me. Yesterday (last day of the event) I had 5 crashes, 2 system restores and 2 game crashes that I don't know how to fix other than avoiding what I did to trigger it, which makes progress much more difficult. :confused: :banghead: Sorry, no gifts were sent from bear yesterday as a result. Glad I have all of you here to make this frustration worthwhile!! :love:
Sorry for your continued bad luck with your computer Cath!

I didn't finish either, I really hope G! doesn't remake Thanksgiving. I am 0 and 4 for their new events. :rolleyes:

Sorry for your continued bad luck with your computer Cath!

I didn't finish either, I really hope G! doesn't remake Thanksgiving. I am 0 and 4 for their new events. :rolleyes:
Thanks, Cats! So sorry you weren't able to finish this one either!

Unfortunately the main crash and system restore were on the computer that was working! :rolleyes: My other computer only crashed once and didn't affect the game.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
I also could not complete the event.

I am now working on returning non event gifts that accumulated in my gifting queue.

I hope to resume gifting off a gift list in 24 hours.

@oilyboat I would suggest never buying land or greenies unless it is during the sale period.
Unless there is some pressing need or impatience rears its head the wait is fairly short as
generally the sale alternates every week. I personally ignore some advice as I buy greenies
on occasion and really hate waiting a week for a building to "appear" so I speed that process up.

Kamikaze

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. None of the above
Friend Code
azu6g2g
Username
Kamikaze
No luck with the event, spend my whole weekend on it, all of my fuel is gone.
Only needed 2 more items from the tomb, but it didn't work out positive.
Thanks again to those who helped me out with beacons and jackets.
Maybe better luck next time.

Gonna rehab now for a while and play low profile...

I will return the things you send me

@oilyboat - more than anything I urge save your greenies for land. There is a sae of greenies every alternate week, but they are still expensive, and then in the weeks between land is half price. Greenies are so precious in the windows version that you should think so, so, so carefully before using them. There - that's my twopenneth!

I'm sorry to hear about the frustrations of those that did not complete the event. :sick: I know it must have been a bummer to be so close and not get what you needed. That was me after the incomplete of my first event when a reset took my game down for 5 days. I do agree the events have been challenging! I have only completed 2 of the 3 events that have taken place in the time I have been playing. It was very frustrating not to finish the event, so I completely understand the upset.

In reading the forum comments, I was surprised to see people say they are quitting the game over the frustration of not completing the event. I know you are mad now, but one thing you should remember is the events are optional and you are not required to participate. They are meant to offer something different than the usual mechanics of the game, and yes they obviously have made mistakes in the programming and sometimes create unnecessary difficulty, but it's still a pretty awesome game. I also think that the reward for the frustrations have definitely been adequate. As I said, this is only the 3rd event I have seen, but I really enjoy my Capitol dropping me a collection item daily and the Pharaoh's Palace giving me 70 coins every 10 mins really adds up.

For those of you still upset and considering quitting, I recommend to take a couple days off. :nurse: If you find you occupy your time with more enjoyable things, then maybe this game is not for you anymore and we will miss you as a neighbor, but remember to come say hi to us here every once and a while.:love: If you return, which we all hope you will, everything will be just where you left it and you can get right back to it. :android: That's the beauty of this game! You can determine how much time you want to put into it. My game resetting for 5 days, which made me sooooo mad at the time, taught me I was devoting way too much time and it was not for my enjoyment. (it was becoming another job) I changed the way I played and built longer term buildings and upgraded to a longer flying force. Now I enjoy the game for different reasons than I began playing. :D This is just my two cents. :happy:

Thank you to all my wonderful neighbors for the great gifts! I am almost ready to build my first laundry and getting close to having the rest of the items I need for future plans. Please pm or tag me if there is anything specific I can help you out with. (y) Have a great Monday! :)

I'm sorry to hear about the frustrations of those that did not complete the event. :sick: I know it must have been a bummer to be so close and not get what you needed. That was me after the incomplete of my first event when a reset took my game down for 5 days. I do agree the events have been challenging! I have only completed 2 of the 3 events that have taken place in the time I have been playing. It was very frustrating not to finish the event, so I completely understand the upset.

In reading the forum comments, I was surprised to see people say they are quitting the game over the frustration of not completing the event. I know you are mad now, but one thing you should remember is the events are optional and you are not required to participate. They are meant to offer something different than the usual mechanics of the game, and yes they obviously have made mistakes in the programming and sometimes create unnecessary difficulty, but it's still a pretty awesome game. I also think that the reward for the frustrations have definitely been adequate. As I said, this is only the 3rd event I have seen, but I really enjoy my Capitol dropping me a collection item daily and the Pharaoh's Palace giving me 70 coins every 10 mins really adds up.

For those of you still upset and considering quitting, I recommend to take a couple days off. :nurse: If you find you occupy your time with more enjoyable things, then maybe this game is not for you anymore and we will miss you as a neighbor, but remember to come say hi to us here every once and a while.:love: If you return, which we all hope you will, everything will be just where you left it and you can get right back to it. :android: That's the beauty of this game! You can determine how much time you want to put into it. My game resetting for 5 days, which made me sooooo mad at the time, taught me I was devoting way too much time and it was not for my enjoyment. (it was becoming another job) I changed the way I played and built longer term buildings and upgraded to a longer flying force. Now I enjoy the game for different reasons than I began playing. :D This is just my two cents. :happy:

Thank you to all my wonderful neighbors for the great gifts! I am almost ready to build my first laundry and getting close to having the rest of the items I need for future plans. Please pm or tag me if there is anything specific I can help you out with. (y) Have a great Monday! :)
Really well said - totally agree. :D:D:D

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
D

Deleted member 5399

Gifting today was an issue. Started in night flyer1 and somewhere in the midst of sending gifts, the auto pop-up that says a neighbor may return the favor, suddenly stopped showing. It was not as if I were off my network, or even disconnected from GI servers. I could go to neighbor's cities, and at the time my launch was still displayed as well as Croocker still docked in town.
So some may have received gifts. And since that happened, I began at the start of the alphabet in night flyer2 and that seemed to work just fine.
I know for a fact Croocker was still in town because I opted in for mystery bonus and duty free for coins from airship.
Twice today I had odd drops. I accidently clicked on a neighbor's cosmic fuel depot and got candy bar and stopwatch. Never seen that one happen.
And the mystery bonus I picked up in night flyer2........... a Sky Captain??? (Can't use it though). Even with two refineries, I still don't have spare fuel to boost flights, thus the ability to acquire lots of coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom