Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 9th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Not sure about that, but I have been called a lot worse, so hey-ho! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh come on Ralphy, don't be so modest...

Ralph.png

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wt4uel9
Username
Rzuff
Hi :)
Really sorry for not sending much gifts this week - firstly really have no time, secondly - if I have time, I'm concentrating on winning Sao Paulo flight race this week :)

I promise to do better next week :)
Signature updated, feel free to ask for gifts / and send them also ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Good morning everybody.
Yesterday, I spent my hole day at a stadium, because my son participated for the first time at a national wide tae kwon do tournament and he managed a placement at the quarter-finals. So, I went home late in the night and the forum was down for some reason so I sent my 20 gifts trying to remember what are the needs of everybody. I hope I sent the correct gifts.
As for today, I also sent my gifts and thank you all for those received.

Like @david smith I also completed my RWY06!!!!
Next in the line is a Terminal upgrade.

Happy Landings!!!

Good morning everybody.
Yesterday, I spent my hole day at a stadium, because my son participated for the first time at a national wide tae kwon do tournament and he manages a placement at the quarter-finals. So, I went home late in the night and the forum was down for some reason so I sent my 20 gifts trying to remember what are the needs of everybody. I hope I send the correct gifts.
As for today, I also sent my gifts and thank you all for those received.

Like @david smith I also completed my RWY06!!!!
Next in the line is a Terminal upgrade.

Happy Landings!!!
Wow - well done to your son, big congratulations from us all
CLAP.jpg

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Ya know, there's something....Weird about getting a fish originally from Seattle - Which I can't fly to yet - from an Aztec pyramid... Cool, but... Weird. :)
It's actually simpler than the other way around. I think it just picks an item at random and it's done. Adding code to check if you can actually get the item in the primary way would take a great deal of extra coding work. Look how much it took them just to permanently exclude the alliance items from the drop pool.
Similar thing happened to me: I had completed the gnome collection that includes a photo from Paris - back when all I had was jets. I still wonder how it happened, as I don't have any collection-producing buildings.

Ya know, there's something....Weird about getting a fish originally from Seattle - Which I can't fly to yet - from an Aztec pyramid... Cool, but... Weird. :)

We hope you have enjoyed this brief, and unsolicited moment, and may now continue with your regularly scheduled Sunday activities.

:p

Surely not a flying fish ????

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
Morning gang - gifts out from a surprisingly sunny England, and have my list of 20 for tomorrow all ready!

Happy flying
....sun=digging in my world! 6 bulk bags of bark chippings arrived at 6am Sat morning and I've been digging and weeding ever since. Managed to send out all my gifts in between yesterday and today (with an airport run to Gatwick in between!).

Thanks to you guys cleared all those unfinished buildings that I joined the forum with which included repair base so I can start using my level 4 hanger. Just upgraded my terminal and just need an archive box if anyone has one. Cant get enough passengers to fill the flights without it. Thanks all!

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
Happy Sunday everyone!

@Vivke accepted your inivte. I need your city models ;) I pay back with whatever you like. Or Fuel20
@wkndcmpr accepted your invites. I would be pleased with your laser cutter from SkyM2. Sent your wished items
@Nicks you will get a dispatcher console
@gorrion accepted your inivte. Will give you Flight item. cannot send any of your wish items. I would take DND sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom