Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 9th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts out from !KB and !KB2.
Signature updated to reflect the addition of Walkie-Talkies to gift from !KB2

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening from London (17.55pm GMT)

Because of yesterday's problems I was unable to access the members forum, not too sure what the problem was.

My early mornings plunder for today and yesterday brought in a total of 38,600 coins and 37 launch ready blue chests, of which 18 were high valued resource items. I will put them to good use. My neighbours 20 gifts for today and yesterday have been gifted. My thanks to all of my neighbours for all the gifts received during yesterday and during today.

Six days have now passed and my Town Hall L8 is solid and live. I'm also waiting for two new buildings to become solid, less than 17 hours left to wait on both of them.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I am about to upgrade one of my Delta planes to a Jumbo so need upgraded repair base - short on the following items
TV Panels (2), Grinding Machine (3), Controller (3)
Please help if you are able - signature updated

I am about to upgrade one of my Delta planes to a Jumbo so need upgraded repair base - short on the following items
TV Panels (2), Grinding Machine (3), Controller (3)
Please help if you are able - signature updated
@gbswales I will send you Tv Panels from my support and Grinding Machine from main when the game resets in about 6 hours

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Happy Sunday everyone!

@Vivke accepted your inivte. I need your city models ;) I pay back with whatever you like. Or Fuel20
@wkndcmpr accepted your invites. I would be pleased with your laser cutter from SkyM2. Sent your wished items
@Nicks you will get a dispatcher console
@gorrion accepted your inivte. Will give you Flight item. cannot send any of your wish items. I would take DND sign
Thank you! Can't reply today, sorry... What do you prefer for tomorrow?

Good Evening from London (17.55pm GMT)

Because of yesterday's problems I was unable to access the members forum, not too sure what the problem was.

My early mornings plunder for today and yesterday brought in a total of 38,600 coins and 37 launch ready blue chests, of which 18 were high valued resource items. I will put them to good use. My neighbours 20 gifts for today and yesterday have been gifted. My thanks to all of my neighbours for all the gifts received during yesterday and during today.

Six days have now passed and my Town Hall L8 is solid and live. I'm also waiting for two new buildings to become solid, less than 17 hours left to wait on both of them.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
it was a server problem
servererror.jpg

Vivke

350+ Star Club
My gifts of yesterday are send and hope they were ok since I couldn't open the forum because of an internal server error.

Today send my gifts and hope you'll get them because my game is acting a bit strange and hope everything went ok. I didn't get any gifts, perhaps they are still coming.

@Nicks : do you receive my gifts? Tried to re-enter your code but not sure if it worked, I'll get your gifts.
@augustnightsky : accepted your invite
@Airport Arne : send you city model, do you need more?

D

Deleted member 5399

I think GI pulled a sneaky trick over the last couple days; offering up the 2 different versions of S2 planes to get people to use up tokens.
Maybe something good comin' and need tokens for it.
Now those who bought the S2 planes will lose out if not enough or will have to buy with real cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom