Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 30th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
joboo
hey all sorry about the partial message earlier anyone who can help me with the items in red i would very much appreciate it as one of my planes is busted and i cant fix it until the upgrade is complete. hope things are well and ty again:)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
hey all sorry about the partial message earlier anyone who can help me with the items in red i would very much appreciate it as one of my planes is busted and i cant fix it until the upgrade is complete. hope things are well and ty again:)

If you would like to become neighbours I can help you with many of your red gift needs - here is my friends code - w31dzv6 - I have yet to start gifting, so I can make a start with your needs today - you know it makes sense - will wait to hear from you before starting the gifting process.

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47

If you want to add me I can help with Lining Plates, friend code w1g3byx

It pays to make sure you have all the necessary items before starting an upgrade, particularly with the repair base, then you don't get held up.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning from London (11.20am GMT)

Day two and this mornings neighbour visitation's brought in 24,100 coins and 21 launch ready blue chests, of which only 3 (Large Fuel Tank's x1 and Powerful Explosive Bolt's x2) were high valued resource items. For a while, it looked like I would end up with nothing, only towards the end, did the 3 resource items appear, to my great relief. My neighbours 20 gifts for today, Thursday 2nd June, were gifted a short while ago. Thanks to all of my neighbours for all of the continued gifts received, my gifts inbox looked healthy once again.

@Comet18 - gifted 2nd postal drone - 1 left
@Nicks - gifted 2nd grinding machine - 1 left
@Wasted Eagle - gifted 3rd postal drone - 5 left
@joboo2312 - waiting to hear from flyer - one gift pending

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
Good morning, good afternoon, good evening and good night Flyers

I still have the following three unique building gift items available to me for gifting to neighbours - Patrol Drone, Postal Drone and Motion Senor (level 9). If there are any flyers who need or will need these gift items, now is a good time to speak up, while I still have them to gift. It is always a good idea to look beyond your current gaming status, to plan and prepare in advance, for when the time comes to upgrade.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Captain WH Rollins : Cyclone4 could use 1 motion sensor and 8 patrol drones please, when you have the chance to send.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Send out my 20 gifts for today, thanks for all the received ones, got many today.
Thanks for the building requirements, can start my collection for future upgrades :D

My list for tomorrow is also ready.

Bought a 4th jet, so now I'm able to fly more destinations to collect stars faster, still need to do lots of flights to get all the stars, but I have time.
I will keep sending you office chairs until you have all four.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
joboo
@Mike47 ty and i added you someone else just sent me a message with a link so i can look ahead to see what i will need for upgrades. I didnt realize they had a place that told you but i guess thats what makes me a newbie lol and ty again :)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
joboo
If you would like to become neighbours I can help you with many of your red gift needs - here is my friends code - w31dzv6 - I have yet to start gifting, so I can make a start with your needs today - you know it makes sense - will wait to hear from you before starting the gifting process.
@Captain WH Rollins- ty for the help i appreciate it very much and yes it would be awesome to be able to get that from you :) lemme know if you need anything i can give as well

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts sent from !KB and !KB2.
@Ekenna
If you add my 2nd city code, I have those POS terminals you need and can pass on a few. I also carry 20x Fuel from there.

D

Deleted member 5399

@TbombToronto The higher up you get in levels, the harder to find those rare items.
Back when just playing my main city most of us who've been around a while it took us to build a major metropolis on our way to level 60.
But now there are many including myself in !KB2 that don't have much but are still very close to level 60.

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
@KenDuckySmith I am starting to notice that now! But it always seems to be a specific item. I get drops for everything except for 1 of the 4 items and that 1 item is also not on any of my friends list as a gift that they can send me!

D

Deleted member 5399

@KenDuckySmith I am starting to notice that now! But it always seems to be a specific item. I get drops for everything except for 1 of the 4 items and that 1 item is also not on any of my friends list as a gift that they can send me!
@TbombToronto
Yes I recall back when either @m-bari or @WAMike and I both were constructing Level 10 town hall and the terminal, we kind of assisted each other to a point where we could cut the ribbons to the new buildings together.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
There's really something strange happening but this week again my gifting didn't reset on Thursday, that's now 2 weeks in a row so I'm not happy at all that I couldn't send my gifts out.

Wasn't home today but took my tablet with me but wasn't very useful then. Anyone any idea how this may come???

Try to send my gifts tomorrow but there's a barbecue at work and don't know if I'll can send my gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom