Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 15, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Thanks to all who helped with antennas, I got all I need now and just need to save the 400.000 to start my MC3.
If anyone still needs Offset Gregorian antennas, please let me know before I built it.

Hi All,

Just a bit of housekeeping ..............................

@Jega001 I am sending Lie Detectors as they appear in your signature. I think you are just clicking 'send' as I receive Explosive Detector from you. I now have 28 of them ! If possible please send Thermographic Flaw Detector in return.

Thanks to @Wasted Eagle and @Ten33go for picking up on my earlier post, I am impressed !!

@PIRX I sent you a pm two days ago saying I have enough Air Showers (I now have 13 !) I am not sure you have received the pm but hopefully you will read this !
Do you still need Boring Machines ?

Regards
Harcourt

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyboys and Flygirls (Wednesday 17th May - 11.40am GMT London)

I find I'm repeating myself far too often, it has become difficult to think of new and fresh ways of saying 'all my neighbours gifts for today have just been sent and my thanks for all the gifts received'. Or, new and fresh ways of saying 'I have updated my signature page with my current gaming needs'.
So, I will just say a big thank you and leave it at that for today.

In other news, it is raining here in London and it is also mildly humid.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
Signature updated, have sent my daily gifts and still some openings left, let me know what you need and add a neighbour request

i can still send 3 more today

Happy Birthday @Rainer - have a good day
Birthday cake blue.png

Champagne.jpg
Champagne.jpg
Champagne.jpg

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
Hi, all, Back after 2 weeks of helping my parents move. Hopefully I've been sending the correct gifts, but if not, please let me know as I can't catch up with all I've missed on the board. Many thanks for all the gifts received!

@Cath Sorry for not responding to your request. Glad Dave (@Ten33go) stepped in to get them for you. He's really good at that! (y)
Welcome back! :cat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom