Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 15, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Lesson learned!!!

I had no idea. I created the Laundry to build up stock before I needed it and I have lots-o-blankets ready to go. Doing the same for the Sweets Factory. I guess I got a little too over-eager in my desire to start building beds before I need them.

So first and foremost thank you neighbors for sending items I've asked for ... and I'm sorry for wasting your gift. I'll remove my requests for furniture factory items until I get to level 61.

Ya'll are the best.

I have a feeling it may be furniture factory items. Apparently they're not available until level 61 according to AC Wiki. :(:(:( I've sent you a couple of hammer drills - they probably showed up as fuel 3. Someone mentioned at one time that if you just leave them in your gifts without collecting, they will turn into the proper items when you reach the appropriate level.

Edited for really bad spellling. :D:D
I'm like you, I have been sending Hammer Drills. But looking at his sig, it never says he needed any! :confused::confused::confused:
That's what I get for not reading ahead! LOL

D

Deleted member 5399

Glad you are home @Mike47 and recovering nicely. I thought you were back when I didn't see you ZZZzz anymore lol.

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Special shout out to my neighbors for gifts this week:

@Matt @TheDarkside @Harcourt @wydaho @wydaho2 @KenDuckySmith @Mouse @CeNedraLessien @crescent moon @Jenn12345 @WAMike @m-bari @Ten33go @Mark carson @Davescharf @Ridwan @FlyingFalcon @flyfire @Captain WH Rollins @jimstreet @Robobobo888 @Wired Parrott @Izelman @BelleAIr @ShuhWong @Fencat @Doc_Weggie @GamingSwiftie @david smith @cats are awesome

This was an interesting week of learning valuable lessons. It's those lessons and the education I receive from my neighbors that makes this game enjoyable and results growth in my city and increased passenger counts at my airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom