Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 28th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Misery loves company...

I have 2 Russian eggs and nothing beyond that. Don't know what I am doing wrong. Haven't sent a flight anywhere but event destination since Saturday. Have lost count at this point and have 3 cards to show for it, two being a duplicate. I want to just quit and get back to building my airport and getting launch material, but I keep thinking these next flights are gonna be the ones where the dam finally breaks...

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
BTW about Tour of Babel:confused: in new destination with Falcon,each Tour of Babel:confused: take 3x3 squares ,each one give you 1 collection item by day,cost 4 greenies to build or wait 5 days
PS: If you want see how look the Tour of Babel :confused:,just visit my city :):):)( I got 6 ,hard job to do and is more short if you are ready to use greenies to rent a lot of planes ..but it is nice building:ROFLMAO:)

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Ten is back!!! Thank you immensely to all of you who sent gifts while that game was down. It will take me a while to catch up, but I will catch up! Signature has been updated with event gifts.

Speaking of which, I have a plane hanger, but no plane. I have 2 Russian eggs that have thus far dropped a total of 3 doors between the two of them. 1 each of pine, and I actually just got another one, but can't remember which one it is. :p

BTW about Tour of Babel:confused: in new destination with Falcon,each Tour of Babel:confused: take 3x3 squares ,each one give you 1 collection item by day,cost 4 greenies to build or wait 5 days
PS: If you want see how look the Tour of Babel :confused:,just visit my city :):):)( I got 6 ,hard job to do and is more short if you are ready to use greenies to rent a lot of planes ..but it is nice building:ROFLMAO:)
I am daily visiting ;)

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Gifts out for the evening. Terrible luck with the event so far. Have one Russian Egg and no drops from it in three days of trying. Have a single hanger pending but missing the 4 of hearts card. Not happy that the hanger actually deducted 50K coins from my account instead of the 500 listed. That was painful. Only a couple drops from the destination flights. Going to give this event until the end of the weekend and then it is back to regular destinations and focusing on building my airport.

@Husam sent you spare wire tonight. Made a note to keep those coming to you.
@KenDuckySmith Can I get one more Vivaldi antenna?

I'm down to 40 regular gifters so those that are sending/receiving gifts from me should be seeing a response every other day.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Due to the recovery of Ten, my gifting has been changed. I'm going to try and synch up my accounts again, so that I can gift during the same time frame with both. Soooo, I apologize to my neighbors, but I probably won't be gifting until at least tomorrow from both games.

Due to the recovery of Ten, my gifting has been changed. I'm going to try and synch up my accounts again, so that I can gift during the same time frame with both. Soooo, I apologize to my neighbors, but I probably won't be gifting until at least tomorrow from both games.
well its happened to me before, glad ur back up

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Gifts out for the evening. Terrible luck with the event so far. Have one Russian Egg and no drops from it in three days of trying. Have a single hanger pending but missing the 4 of hearts card. Not happy that the hanger actually deducted 50K coins from my account instead of the 500 listed. That was painful. Only a couple drops from the destination flights. Going to give this event until the end of the weekend and then it is back to regular destinations and focusing on building my airport.

@Husam sent you spare wire tonight. Made a note to keep those coming to you.
@KenDuckySmith Can I get one more Vivaldi antenna?

I'm down to 40 regular gifters so those that are sending/receiving gifts from me should be seeing a response every other day.
about the event if you want have big production by your plane or eggs you need to put a lot of Bonus like sky captain,spy glass or dice ( golden dice is not very good for event but use this bonus when you visiting your neighbours it is excellemt )

I got 2 card planes 1 indain egg, and 1 of 3 on the, on her majesty service collection? what should i do
Build that Indian Eggs in your city to have more drops for Wind Through the Keyhole collection and don't build the English eggs if you don't have space because don't drop items only coins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom