Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 28th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
Tuesday Gifts
First day of doing this 'Down the Rabbit Hole' event. Looks like there's a lot to do...!

Thank you for the gifts @gorrion @crescent moon @Radu81 @Aero Aereola @w4mlhq8 (Airville). I have returned gifts to you all :)

Gifts sent to @andreasmrg @david smith (gamerader) @Harcourt @Husam (HMYH) @ItsRalphy @Vivke @Wasted Eagle @wkndcmpr (SkyMarshall) @wkndcmpr (SkyM2) @wydaho

I have updated my signature with event item needs (basically everything)! Thanks :)

After a long weekend away, I am back and flying again. Thanks to @Vivke @crescent moon @Aero Aereola @w4mlhq8 @wydaho @andreasmrg @gorrion @david smith for your gifts! Returns have been sent to you.
After having sent all of my returns today, I am now out of gifts. So @wkndcmpr @cats are awesome @Gandalf @Harcourt @Howitto @Husam @ItsRalphy @MarcoVering @Radu81 @Wasted Eagle nothing for you guys today.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Its seems I can't add them again unless they use my code(I tried using code but nothing happened)...
All codes are one-use only. If you used their code and they used yours, you can pretty much never be neighbors again (unless one gets very lucky and finds the other on 4 random people tab).

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
All codes are one-use only. If you used their code and they used yours, you can pretty much never be neighbors again (unless one gets very lucky and finds the other on 4 random people tab).
If neighbor's use my code then they can add me again...but if use their, I cant. Tested myself with WP and Window guys.

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
How can you tell if they clicked OK or entered your code when you sent the request first?

Besides, we agreed that it's not possible to use a code 2 times. So what "double use" ?
I got my 100 .....wait for few sec or restart...and tell me whether you added my code or not.

By using double...I meant from both sides.

Hi gang - one of my android neighbours has posted this picture of the event prize a card castle - I am assuming windows will get the same - enjoy
AC Card castle.jpg
- enjoy

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
I upgraded my Duty Free Shop and am in need of 4 Cash Counters and 3 POS Terminals if anyone has some to spare.

This event is driving me mad! I thiink I'm up to 30 some odd flights and have one card to show for it...

I upgraded my Duty Free Shop and am in need of 4 Cash Counters and 3 POS Terminals if anyone has some to spare.

This event is driving me mad! I thiink I'm up to 30 some odd flights and have one card to show for it...
I can send you pocket knife, landing lamp or POS terminal - let me know. I'm gifting in about 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom