Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 28th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
This mornings 20 neighbour gifts have been sent, Tuesday 29th March. My neighbours plunder brought in just 13,400 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests, of which 5 were high valued resource items. My thanks for all the gifts received yesterday and so far today.

@Brycei - you should have received your archive box
@Meli3 - have accepted your friends invite.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Samzon

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w80cs6n
Username
Samzon
Thanks all the gifts you have sent me!
I still need some cards for hangars, specially twos and threes of hearts.
I will keep sending you cards until you have enough hangars. After that I can send some pocket knives.

Hi All,

I have sent all 20 of my gifts for today, and thank you for those received. I still have 20 to send tomorrow and 8 for the next day.

I have enough Cards for now, but need Spare Wire to keep my 3 jets flying to Chichester.
Drops are getting better but I still don't have a On Her Majesty's Service.
I have managed a Wind Through the Keyhole which produced an English Egg !

Have a Good Flying Day

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
I'm back and started the event! :)

@Daenerys (#Daenerys) – Thanks for Earplugs. I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Four of Hearts?
@Daenerys (#D2 reqireditem) – Thanks for Parking Meter. I sent you Paint. Could you send me Four of Hearts?
@JaxJaguars
(aJax / Jax2 ) – Thanks for 2x Flight Catering. I sent you Projector. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@w4mlhq8
(Air Fire 217)–. Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Perfume?
@Laosge
(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Davejoyg
(davejoyg_reuireditem) –I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@gbswales (gbswales99) – I sent you Magic Mirror. I gave up asking, send anything.
@GiftXchange (GiftXchange:F20) – I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@ItsRalphy
(ItsRalphy requireditem) –. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Five of Hearts?
@OVAinternational (OVAinternational) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Raf
(R / R2) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Robert (Robster) – Thanks for Magic Mirror. I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Magic Mirror?
@Radu81 (Radu/itemneeded) – I sent you Altimeter. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@wkndcmpr (SkyM2/requireditem) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Five of Hearts?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@Wasted Eagle
(WastedEagle NEEDEDITEM) –I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Pocket Knife?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
This mornings 20 neighbour gifts have been sent, Tuesday 29th March. My neighbours plunder brought in just 13,400 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests, of which 5 were high valued resource items. My thanks for all the gifts received yesterday and so far today.

@Brycei - you should have received your archive box
@Meli3 - have accepted your friends invite.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
@Captain WH Rollins No worries about Archive Box because he/she will need another 4 for Town Hall level 5 (y)

I'm back and started the event! :)

@Daenerys (#Daenerys) – Thanks for Earplugs. I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Four of Hearts?
@Daenerys (#D2 reqireditem) – Thanks for Parking Meter. I sent you Paint. Could you send me Four of Hearts?
@JaxJaguars
(aJax / Jax2 ) – Thanks for 2x Flight Catering. I sent you Projector. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@w4mlhq8
(Air Fire 217)–. Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Perfume?
@Laosge
(Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Spare Wire?
@Davejoyg
(davejoyg_reuireditem) –I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@gbswales (gbswales99) – I sent you Magic Mirror. I gave up asking, send anything.
@GiftXchange (GiftXchange:F20) – I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Flight Catering?
@ItsRalphy
(ItsRalphy requireditem) –. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Five of Hearts?
@OVAinternational (OVAinternational) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Flight Catering?
@Raf
(R / R2) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Robert (Robster) – Thanks for Magic Mirror. I sent you Magic Mirror. Could you send me Magic Mirror?
@Radu81 (Radu/itemneeded) – I sent you Altimeter. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@wkndcmpr
(SkyM2/requireditem) – Thanks for Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Five of Hearts?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – Thanks for Flight Catering. I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
@Wasted Eagle
(WastedEagle NEEDEDITEM) –I sent you Four of Hearts. Could you send me Pocket Knife?
Sure,no problem but please send me the X-ray Scanner.Thanks.

Hi All,

I have sent all 20 of my gifts for today, and thank you for those received. I still have 20 to send tomorrow and 8 for the next day.

I have enough Cards for now, but need Spare Wire to keep my 3 jets flying to Chichester.
Drops are getting better but I still don't have a On Her Majesty's Service.
I have managed a Wind Through the Keyhole which produced an English Egg !

Have a Good Flying Day

Regards
Harcourt
Great job Harcourt! I have been very unlucky so far with this event, I'm hoping it picks up soon. Too much to do in only 12 days.... (n)

Dear All,
Within few hours i will be out of Spare Wire :( i wish to keep flying.
I have 6 Jet plane flying to Sydney i always completing flying to each city then go to the next, and now i found my self in the first place with the top 100.
I wish if you can send me only the Spare Wire .
If some one can help let me know i will add him as neighbor.
Many thanks to all and Good Luck. (y)

Dear All,
I have 6 Jet plane flying to Sydney i always completing flying to each city then go to the next, and now i found my self in the first place with the top 100.
I will send you neighbor request from one of my second game and I will send you Spare Wire after you accept
The game name is: AirDarius 173 and don't send gifts to this game,OK ?

KingKong

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
King- item needed
Unfortunately my game wont be fixed by GI....I have to starts from the beginning of X-mas event(lost all progress from X-mas). That's includes neighbors I added within this time frame. Its seems I can't add them again unless they use my code(I tried using code but nothing happened)...Looking neighbors mainly for launching purpose....So IF possible kindly add me again. My code is w91cwi8

P.S. Would be more happy if new player's add's me.

Regards

Last edited:
Unfortunately my game wont be fixed by GI....I have to starts from the beginning of X-mas event(lost all progress from X-mas). That's includes neighbors I added within this time frame. Its seems I can't add them again unless they use my code(I tried using code but nothing happened)...Looking neighbors mainly for launching purpose....So IF possible kindly add me again. My code is w91cwi8

Regards
I will send you neighbor request.I will appreciate if you accept (y)

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Dear All,
I'll send spare wire in a few... (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom