Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 28th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all,

By mistake I clicked Complete to the event and I'm not able anymore to send Mirrors and 5 of hearts
The Card Castle increases your maximum city population by 20% and produce 110 coins every 12 hours
Bonus 1% coins and Radius 10

The Card Hangars you can still use and you can add regular plane from Propeller-Driven to Falcon but you need to have a free slot in reserve hangar to do the rotation.

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@gbswales I sent you a riveter a few days ago but haven't seen anything back. Did my gift come through to you?

all, If you sent me something more than three days ago but I haven't sent something back; kindly let me know.
Comet18 Gifts sent Today

WTR1 () 2H
doc (@Doc) 2H
doc2 (@Doc) 2H
Gorrion (@gorrion) 2H
#Joe7 (@Joe7) 2H
MikeO (@m-bari) 2H
MikeO3 (@m-bari) 2H
MikeO4 (@m-bari) 2H
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) gyro
AgentL (@Agent_L) knife
gamerader (@david smith) knife
Wasted Eagle (@Wasted Eagle) knife
YAR (@Cosmic Blue) knife
Cats (@cats are awesome) lamp
Cath (@wydaho) nav mod
(@Aero Aereola) prop
Blue Aero(@Blue Aero) prop
Bolleke xxx() supply
Mike47 (@Mike47) wire

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
@gbswales I sent you a riveter a few days ago but haven't seen anything back. Did my gift come through to you?

@Comet18 For some reason you have dropped off my neighbour list - not sure why - maybe a glitch by GI or maybe I clicked you accidentally when I cleared out my remaining forum non-members the other week (if so I apologise) This will be why you havent received anything from me and why I cannot recall the riveter you sent me. You would think that GI would remove from each other's lists - I am worried now that some of the "non-members" that I dropped may not know they have been dropped and are thinking that I am ignoring them. GI get better and better don't they (not)

Please let me have your friend code and I will send a request - but first delete me from your in game neighbour list - I will then accept you and send you a sorry gift!
Actually as you are not in my list anyway you could delete me and then use wac7ps2 to send a request to me (then you should get 100 coins too!)

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Comet18 For some reason you have dropped off my neighbour list - not sure why - maybe a glitch by GI or maybe I clicked you accidentally when I cleared out my remaining forum non-members the other week (if so I apologise) This will be why you havent received anything from me and why I cannot recall the riveter you sent me. You would think that GI would remove from each other's lists - I am worried now that some of the "non-members" that I dropped may not know they have been dropped and are thinking that I am ignoring them. GI get better and better don't they (not)

Please let me have your friend code and I will send a request - but first delete me from your in game neighbour list - I will then accept you and send you a sorry gift!
Actually as you are not in my list anyway you could delete me and then use wac7ps2 to send a request to me (then you should get 100 coins too!)

It's not recommended to delete neighbors. Let me sleep on it. Cause as long as you are on my list, I can keep visiting your city and joining your launches. But if I delete you and the code doesn't work, then I've lost another good neighbor.

My code is wsst9a9 if you want to try from your end. I'm not going to delete anything tonight. I'm tired and logging off now; good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom