Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 21st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
If anyone fancies a trip to the moon (Red Launch) click here to visit the announcement and any updates that follow it. If you want to add me to participate then please use code - I will reply to say I have added you and update you with the latest flight stats

add wac7ps2 and post here to to let me know so I can accept you - I am not seeking neighbours for gifting purposes but happy to accept fellow space travellers (and for occasional visits)

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
G! has done it to me again today! I have now lost @sophiaelizebeth 's son hamilton from my neighborhood!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
This is becoming frustrating.
Oh no :(
I've lost neighbors randomly; I don't recall any that have been randomly returned. Sometimes after one of the very large updates; we are able to re-enter codes. But this is only every year or 18 months, not the smaller routine updates. Good Luck; I hope you don't lose any others.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Evening Flyers from London

I'm currently experiencing a quiet period in my game while waiting for the land discount window to re-open, it seems such a long time ago since the last. During this period I've been in a reflective mood, thinking carefully about my next move.

I'm currently working up my coins towards 600,000 with another 400,000 coins to reach the asking price of 1,000,000 - with the idea of upgrading my Control Tower to Level 8 and then purchase my tenth plane, my third Falcon, using 10 gold and 100 silver tokens and 120,000 coins for a hangar to house the Falcon.

Ten planes would give me very good coverage across a broad spectrum of flights, and a bit more to spare, as insurance. A few more red flights will soon get me to my target. This, I have a feeling, would be more than enough planes for my needs.

Note to self, always look beyond the gaming moment.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

My last blue launch gave me what I needed to build a Space Travel Monument. Other than increasing population by 20, what does it do and how often?

I read wiki so I think I understand, but would like confirmation.
I have one Space Travel Monument and will drop every day one item for space collections needed for blue launch preparation.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I forget who it was that sent me calculators the other day - but if it was you, or if you have them to give, please could you mark them down for next gifting session. I tried editing my name like some do but it wont let me edit it now. I need 2 Calculators to complete baggage hall upgrade as visiting planes are taking too long to load.
If you don't have these then I am starting on upgrading My Terminal this weekend and all I need for this is 1 Air Conditioner - I want to dedicate the terminal to the memory of the people who died so tragically at the terminal in Brussels Airport. Terrorism on innocent people is an evil threat that we must, fight rather than fear. There can be no compromise or giving way . All people, religious or not, Christian or Muslim should shout out loud and clear "Not in my name!" to destroy the illusion that these people are committing these acts for some righteous or noble cause

I'm currently experiencing a quiet period in my game while waiting for the land discount window to re-open, it seems such a long time ago since the last. During this period I've been in a reflective mood, thinking carefully about my next move......................

Sounds like a plan to me !

Regards
Harcourt

All gifts sent last night. Thank you for those received.
Congrats to all who have completed the event. I missed 6 collections, well... next time :D

@Comet18 Congratulations (y)
@ItsRalphy could you send me Dispatcher Console?
@david smith gameradar2 appears to me as lvl18. Do you get my gift?
Happy to

I'm currently experiencing a quiet period in my game while waiting for the land discount window to re-open, it seems such a long time ago since the last. During this period I've been in a reflective mood, thinking carefully about my next move.

I'm currently working up my coins towards 600,000 with another 400,000 coins to reach the asking price of 1,000,000 - with the idea of upgrading my Control Tower to Level 8 and then purchase my tenth plane, my third Falcon, using 10 gold and 100 silver tokens and 120,000 coins for a hangar to house the Falcon.

Ten planes would give me very good coverage across a broad spectrum of flights, and a bit more to spare, as insurance. A few more red flights will soon get me to my target. This, I have a feeling, would be more than enough planes for my needs.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
Great thinking and love your style. I got to the point of planning ahead and not just grabbing the next thing and it really worked. I have recently organised my residential buildings so that I get passengers in waves meaning I can log off, go and do things and come back for the next wave, and not be permanently stuck to the laptop. That was the theory, and it works in that I have waves at 4 hours and 8 hours which work really well around work and sleep! Still can't leave it alone though!!!

Great thinking and love your style. I got to the point of planning ahead and not just grabbing the next thing and it really worked. I have recently organised my residential buildings so that I get passengers in waves meaning I can log off, go and do things and come back for the next wave, and not be permanently stuck to the laptop. That was the theory, and it works in that I have waves at 4 hours and 8 hours which work really well around work and sleep! Still can't leave it alone though!!!
same for me, working on lv6 runway and lv 5 control tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom