Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 6th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@wydaho - Just having fun with him Cath. He needed routers 2 weeks ago because the terminal went into deconstruct mode and he was looking everywhere for them. He got them and it's fixed, but now, at least 3 people have said they have them to gift. *S*

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Is the duty shop just broken for you? Or does it start stretching completion times for everyone?

My duty free shop will eventually pay out sometime after I've expired and a generation or two have come and gone, it does work but not correctly - 24,704 days and 10 hours before it pays out. Not all flyers have this type of problem.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I just need one more stamp, got all the robot testers I need thanks

Amperemeter (3) Laser Cutter (3), Archive Box (3) - am I reading your gift needs correctly? I remember gifting these already. If these figures are correct, I will make a start gifting later on this morning.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Amperemeter (3) Laser Cutter (3), Archive Box (3) - am I reading your gift needs correctly? I remember gifting these already. If these figures are correct, I will make a start gifting later on this morning.
Hey Captain, yep those are what I need at the moment according to my warehouse. I don't remember receiving those from you - last gift I received from you was actually a couple of days ago now. Did you by chance send them to a different person? :eek:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hey Captain, yep those are what I need at the moment according to my warehouse. I don't remember receiving those from you - last gift I received from you was actually a couple of days ago now. Did you by chance send them to a different person? :eek:

Hello, I must have been thinking of some else with simiilar needs to yourself - I've made a note to begin gifting the following items to you - Amperemeter (3) Laser Cutter (3) Archive Box (2) - from today and then following today's until you have them all. If other flyers are able to help you out that would speed up the process, do let me know if this is the case.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w0p3ll4
Username
m-bari3
Good morning from a rain soaked London (09.05am GMT)

A gentle reminder to my neighbours not to send any duty free shop gift items. Unfortunately, it has not been working correctly for a very long time and there is no way of fixing it. There is also no way of removing the building from my game, which I find most annoying, since it is not such a critical building. It's proved to be such a bad idea purchasing the building in the first place.

The counter now reads 24,705 days and 2 hours before it pays out pittance.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Many weeks ago I had the same problems with the buildings!
I was helped by the turn of the buildings or moving them to another place. Not immediatly, but in few hours all became fine.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hello, I must have been thinking of some else with simiilar needs to yourself - I've made a note to begin gifting the following items to you - Amperemeter (3) Laser Cutter (3) Archive Box (2) - from today and then following today's until you have them all. If other flyers are able to help you out that would speed up the process, do let me know if this is the case.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I already made a note for these items, even before reading your post. - @Snowee

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Many weeks ago I had the same problems with the buildings!
I was helped by the turn of the buildings or moving them to another place. Not immediatly, but in few hours all became fine.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, I will try turning and moving the building, hopefully this will solve the on-going problem. It really does bug me.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

The next green launch, the eighteenth in this series of flights, takes place tomorrow Friday 10th June at 5.00pm GMT London. This launch will be opened by @Harcourt (Harc-support account) and will remain open for 24 hours or until the fuel gauge becomes full.

The usual launch rules apply - resource items - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points), minimum opening investment 54, QL's can be used and limit to one gaming account.

Once the flight has returned I will update and post the Flyers League Table. Here is to another sucessful flight for all of us.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom