Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 6th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for everyone's gifts, especially the ones that helped out with construction needs :love:
I have updated my siggy to reflect items still needed. Priority is one each of Anti-theft Gate and Glass Display Case please! Haven't been able to get either of those from flights over the last couple of days :(
I can help with Robot Testers

D

Deleted member 5399

ALTIMETER - Just used my last one to repair a Powerful Delta so if you have altimeters please send a few ASAP
Will send one overnight shipping @gbswales from !KB2. Prioritize gifting from there 1st in my AM while sipping coffee; so you can get off the ground.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Many thanks to all the gifts received overnight (9.30am here in Brisbane, Australia). Got my glass display case (thanks @Nicks) and all the Spaceship Engines I need. Siggy updated :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning flyers (10.25am GMT London)

By my gaming standards this morning's plunder brought in the highest figures at 36,500 coins and 26 launch ready blue chests, of which 12 (large fuel tank's x6, main stabilizer x4 and powerful explosive bolt x2) were high valued resource items. Not one golden dice in sight to boot.

My 20 neighbours gifts for today, Tuesday 7th June, have just been gifted. My thanks for all of the gifts received. I've also updated my signature.

@WAMike - gifted patrol drone - 4 left
@Wasted Eagle - final postal drone gifted

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Good morning flyers (10.25am GMT London)

By my gaming standards this morning's plunder brought in the highest figures at 36,500 coins and 26 launch ready blue chests, of which 12 (large fuel tank's x6, main stabilizer x4 and powerful explosive bolt x2) were high valued resource items. Not one golden dice in sight to boot.

My 20 neighbours gifts for today, Tuesday 7th June, have just been gifted. My thanks for all of the gifts received. I've also updated my signature.

@WAMike - gifted patrol drone - 4 left
@Wasted Eagle - final postal drone gifted

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Can't thank you enough, Captain. I have drained your resources more than reasonable. Henceforth, thou can spread thou gifts onto others...

D

Deleted member 5399

Don't you just wish that first thing in your day of getting planes aloft; that you 'JUST' need 20 more fuel and 2-4 minutes to get that last Jet in the air bound for Rio, London or Sydney?
Well !KB2 is gifting 20Xfuel first thing.
So suck down that coffee and open them eyes. Time to fly the friendly skies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom