Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 27th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Thanks for the received gifts, mine are also out for today and my list for tomorrow is ready.

A few hours left before my red launch pad is ready :)

How can you get the maps for the destinations of the adventure flights? Can you only get them by first places on launches?

@calculator plz : dutch is my first language, je kan me dan ook altijd in het nederlands schrijven. Kan je morgen een citymodel sturen.

I wish you all a nice week with happy flyings and the extra code for greenies was great :D:D:D

Thanks for the received gifts, mine are also out for today and my list for tomorrow is ready.

A few hours left before my red launch pad is ready :)

How can you get the maps for the destinations of the adventure flights? Can you only get them by first places on launches?

Hi @Vivke

You are correct, you get adventure maps by taking first place in a Launch.

Green, Blue and Red have different maps.

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi @Laosge

I have just 'Sent in Return' the Offset Gregorian Antenna you sent to my main game from Diego.

You should receive an Offset Gregorian Antenna in return !!

Looking at your signature you need two, so please do the same again tomorrow.

I can also supply Dryers.

Regards
Harcourt
Hi Harcourt,
yes i will apreciate dryers plz, i need 4. Can we exchange after offset greg, antenna?
Thank you :)
Maria

P.s: sometimes i send you F20 from my support account, do you prefere instead land. lamp?

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi @Vivke

You are correct, you get adventure maps by taking first place in a Launch.

Green, Blue and Red have different maps.

Regards
Harcourt

With all due respect to Mr. Mudd, it depends on what "adventure" flights you are referring too. There ae the ones that you purchase the maps from Duke, and then there are the maps you receive from doing green, blue and red launches.. Since you are anxiously awaiting your red pad, you're probably asking about those in particular. But just wanted to pipe in just in case you weren't. Congrats and good luck!

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
how often do these codes go out and how long do they last?

The only regular one is the weekend code. Every once in a while, usually associated with some milestone G! has hit, or a Holiday (This past Fathers Day for example), they will have a special code that can give you anything from a small bonus (Fathers Day) or 5 greens, like this one.

They usually last a couple of days, maybe longer, but always a good idea to use them as soon as possible.

And every once in a great while, they will actually give you a building. :)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
Hi All,

A new week a new strategy!!

But first, thank you for all your gifts over the last week, my stock of landing lamps has reached 743.
I have tried to stay up to date with returning gifts, but if anyone thinks differently please let me know.
@Ekenna Did you receive the Communication Antenna I sent two days ago?
@Laosge I am waiting for Diego to send an Offset Gregorian Antenna so I can send in return.

I have completed all the Powerful Delta destinations including gaining first place to Brasilia which was a welcome bonus.
I have now sold these planes and purchased Turbojets in their place.
I will then fly to the Green Map locations to suss out what is involved.

I have joined the VIP programme and am now a VIP Flyer, (was there ever any doubt ?)

Happy Flying Everyone,

Regards
Harcourt

I don't keep track of what I get, but only when I get something. It's possible I got an antenna, but I don't know for sure. Thank you anyway!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Hello everybody, gifts sent for today and thank you all for the incoming.

Unfortunately, I could not send gifts yesterday.

Happy landings!!!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning flyers (10.50am GMT London)

My early mornings plunder brought in 18,700 coins (roughly half of yesterday's amount) and 17 launch ready blue chests, of which 9 (large fuel tank's x5, main stabilizer x2 and powerful explosive bolt's x2) were high valued resource items. I've just finished gifting my 20 neighbours gifts for today, Tuesday 28th June. My thanks for all of the gifts received, both standard and unique.

@Ekenna - gifted 1st Solar Cell - 3 left (noticed this in your signature)
@Snowee - gifted Solar Cell - 1 left

I now have 3 days and 16 hours to wait before my Apartment House appears, it's one of the more beautiful buildings and will look great standing next to my Apartment Hotel.

Happy and safe flying to all members.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi Harcourt,
yes i will apreciate dryers plz, i need 4. Can we exchange after offset greg, antenna?
Thank you :)
Maria

P.s: sometimes i send you F20 from my support account, do you prefere instead land. lamp?

Hi @Laosge

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately you sent the Offset Gregorian Antenna to my support account. Please send another one to my main account Harco-Landlamp
where I can 'Send in Return'.

I have sent you a Dryer for the time being.

In future F20 would be good, sent to my main account.

Best Wishes,
Harcourt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom