Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 27th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@cats are awesome - Just kidding of course! :D

There is a post in the Airport News forum about a new update being rolled out to some Android players, then it will go to iOS and then Windows. Supposed to fix a lot of things, including adding previously lost neighbors. Will have to wait and see!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3itnf6
Username
DAVID_TOAD
fuel station lv. 2 items none giftable

Hi @david smith - Many thanks for the update. I won't therefore get grumpy as I won't think everyone is ignoring me!!!! :)

At least the fuel station items are available from a wide range of destinations with a variety of aircraft, so gives me something to do whilst saving up for the town hall upgrade!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Anyone building Tower8? I can send Stabilized Binoculars and need pretty much everything : )
Send whatever you're able to send for Tower8 to various neighbors (higher level) and they should do Send in return. Then you will see what neighbors can send... You can have needed items in less then a week (y)

TbombToronto

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wstqxer
Username
Tbomb
My game is a lot different and now as I have to rebuild so, time to re-do control tower level 7 (again)... thanks for all those that helped me the first time but I think I need your help again!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi @Laosge

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately you sent the Offset Gregorian Antenna to my support account. Please send another one to my main account Harco-Landlamp
where I can 'Send in Return'.

I have sent you a Dryer for the time being.

In future F20 would be good, sent to my main account.

Best Wishes,
Harcourt
Hi :)
Thanks for Dryer aand antenna just one more left (gregorian). Already sent antenna to your main account ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom