Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Morning gang - no birthdays today that I know of!

Gifts out, and as usual already have my list for tomorrow. I do make sure I return to every player who sends, just not always immediately! My game had a blip this time yesterday, and if you gifted me then and do not have a gift back by this time tomorrow, please let me know.

@wydaho2 - welcome to the forum, please send me your code, or invite me, it would be an honour to have you as a neighbour, and welcome to the forum.

Have a great day flying gang!
G'morning , Great Idea. The list that is im gonna start also 'cos o, mi neighbourlist is now nearly up To 200 People , dont know How yet,
Well First things First im reaching lvl 46 in minutes, means another greenie, means i have 4 thinking of buying the fuel-extrabonus ,the One lasting 6 or 8 hours

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wbdeq22
Username
silviucu
hi everybody,

would need 1 x TV panels and 1 x Controller to complete Repair Base lvl 5
and some deicers would be nice too

let me know what I can help you with

thanks a lot

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good evening flyers (17.20am GMT London)

My 20 neighbours gifts for today have been gifted and have updated my signature. My thanks for all of the gifts received. My early mornings plunder brought in 20,400 coins and 17 launch ready blue chests, of which 11 (large fuel tank's x4, main stabilizer x5 and powerful explosive bolt's x2) resource items.

@Wim - gifted 2nd Solar Cell - 2 remaining

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Good evening flyers (17.20am GMT London)

My 20 neighbours gifts for today have been gifted and have updated my signature. My thanks for all of the gifts received. My early mornings plunder brought in 20,400 coins and 17 launch ready blue chests, of which 11 (large fuel tank's x4, main stabilizer x5 and powerful explosive bolt's x2) resource items.

@Wim - gifted 2nd Solar Cell - 2 remaining

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Ummm Capt.? I was wondering what time zone your're in with this? Or is this one of those Euro things I'm missing? :confused:o_O:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5399

Many a welcome to @wydaho2.
I don't think I've gotten around to adding @wydaho yet to neighbors list's but both are welcome and welcome to send me a request.
Gifts are out for today from both !KB and !KB2.
I'm off to fly the friendly skies.
plane-travel-animated-gif-5.gif

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Ummm Capt.? I was wondering what time zone your're in with this? Or is this one of those Euro things I'm missing? :confused:o_O:ROFLMAO::LOL:

I'm glad you asked, its one of those strange EU directives from Brussels, which has been forced upon us here in the UK. I'm thining about writing, fountain pen in hand, to my Member of Parliament about this..........and no I've not sorted out my 150 star banner problem yet..........I've been twarted by my keyboard, the dark microscopic lettering and my eyesight to boot...........I'm thinking about writing to my Member of Parliament about this and why only straight carrotts, not curved, can be sold here in the UK.

Hope all is well in your world

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Sig updated. Gifts are away. Gifting list updated and reorganized for more efficient updating and usage (hopefully).

Special thanks for those incoming building gifts.

Welcome thanks for those incoming flight gifts.

40k for hanger 6, and then saving for MCC3 (finally). Launch start supplies for Red are approaching 100 and those for Green are approaching 0. I may have to leave off planatariums and hit the training centers harder.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
I'm glad you asked, its one of those strange EU directives from Brussels, which has been forced upon us here in the UK. I'm thining about writing, fountain pen in hand, to my Member of Parliament about this..........and no I've not sorted out my 150 star banner problem yet..........I've been twarted by my keyboard, the dark microscopic lettering and my eyesight to boot...........I'm thinking about writing to my Member of Parliament about this and why only straight carrotts, not curved, can be sold here in the UK.

Hope all is well in your world

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I, personally Love carrots, with a curve :) omg

WAMike

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please PM for Neighbor Request
Username
Mike/item(s) needed
@jimstreet your return on the laminator, unfortunately for me, is a laminator.
Just send along regular items no problems I will clear your laminator needs
and then switch to regular gifts unless you request something else.

If you send observation drones to Cyclone4, I can send in return to you coffee machines.

Sig updated. Gifts are away. Gifting list updated and reorganized for more efficient updating and usage (hopefully).

Special thanks for those incoming building gifts.

Welcome thanks for those incoming flight gifts.

40k for hanger 6, and then saving for MCC3 (finally). Launch start supplies for Red are approaching 100 and those for Green are approaching 0. I may have to leave off planatariums and hit the training centers harder.
can u send gamerader arch metal detector need 1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom