Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 4th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I know this question is off topic here but I am wondering what happens if you have an aircraft break down whilst the repair facility is being upgraded? I thought back and do not remember any breaking down while I was performing the last upgrade which took over a week. Do you think if you were to start upgrading the repair facility but not complete it that it might be possible to avoid planes breaking down at all? I considered whether this would be "cheating" but if its a feature built in by GI then it isn't. When I have enough coins I may give it a try and see what happens. However first I want to gather enough necessary items to complete just in case.
To this end I have changed my immediate building requirements to the following:-

4 Calibration Module - I have all the other items I need

I will of course let the forum know if my experiment works

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I know this question is off topic here but I am wondering what happens if you have an aircraft break down whilst the repair facility is being upgraded? I thought back and do not remember any breaking down while I was performing the last upgrade which took over a week. Do you think if you were to start upgrading the repair facility but not complete it that it might be possible to avoid planes breaking down at all? I considered whether this would be "cheating" but if its a feature built in by GI then it isn't. When I have enough coins I may give it a try and see what happens. However first I want to gather enough necessary items to complete just in case.
To this end I have changed my immediate building requirements to the following:-

Its always best to upgrade your repair base first, otherwise you will be stuck with broken planes, which you will not be able to repair. Try and look beyond your game play, a few weeks ahead, plan and prepare in advance, for when the time comes.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Ten33go - good job you warned me, tissues were not enough, there are now flood warnings on the news for Eastern England!!!!

You really have summed up what makes this place great, and what the world could learn from the forum!

CLAP.jpg
CLAP.jpg
CLAP.jpg

To our American friends, have a great 4th of July.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning flyers (09.05am GMT London)

Today 4th July my plunder brought in 21,000 coins and 19 launch ready blue chests, of which 8 were high valued resources. I've also finished gifting my 20 neighbours gifts and have updated my signature. My thanks for all of the gifts received, a full inbox of gifts.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hi @gbswales

I can send in return Calibration Module.

Please send me a Pneumatic Cutter and I will " Send in Return ", and you shouls get a Calibration Module.

Please do as many times as you need !

Regards
Harcourt

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
This feels like ages ago! Well, here goes:

Thank you, neighbours, for all the gifts received. Mine are out from both games but one: just waiting to hit return, @JaxJaguars !

After their great run and stunts at the Euros, I managed 1st on Iceland this week!

Couldn't control myself when Duke's arrived :sorry: but luckily filled in the gaps! I now sport the complete sets of Mystery Buildings 1 ánd 2. Ánd the complete sets of Mystery Super Buildings 1 ánd 2! :cool:

To my American friends: Happy 4th from one Eagle to another.
178795-american-eagle.jpg

Kind regards from the 'hell hole city of Belgium'... ;):p:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I am wondering what happens if you have an aircraft break down whilst the repair facility is being upgraded?
AFAIK they break down in usual way, you just don't have any means to repair them. (Drop&re-buy being the only option)
Keep in mind that when building is in process of being build/upgraded is one state, and when it's done and just waiting for items is another state. Eg. when terminal is being built, you get the new capacity, but when construction is finished and it's waiting for materials you're back to previous capacity.

I'm sending you Calibration Module

Hi All,

Happy Independence Day ! .
USA.jpg

Well that was quite a week !

I managed to acquire 2 QLs from my flights to Apogee Map Locations. Unfortunately I have now run out of maps !
I confess to buying Golden Dice for two sessions.
As I was able to visit neighbours with these dice I had the most amazing results !
From two visits: 109540 coins, 96 Launch Chests, of which 7 PEB, 10 MS, !0 LFT.

I have built a Courthouse and am now saving for the final commercial building, Business Centre.

I am very grateful for all your gifts and have tried to return all those received.

Please Note that I am away from now until 13th July with only patchy internet access.
So Please do not send me gifts during this time as I will be unable to return them.

I wish everyone a safe and prosperous week's flying.
Regards
Harcourt

Attachments

• USA.jpg
    USA.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 82

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi All,

Happy Independence Day ! . View attachment 3549

I managed to acquire 2 QLs from my flights to Apogee Map Locations. Unfortunately I have now run out of maps !
As I was able to visit neighbours with these dice I had the most amazing results !

I have built a Courthouse and am now saving for the final commercial building, Business Centre.

I am very grateful for all your gifts and have tried to return all those received.

Please Note that I am away from now until 13th July with only patchy internet access.
So Please do not send me gifts during this time as I will be unable to return them.

Regards
Harcourt

That's some great flying, Harcourt! Did you get the reward buildings as well?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi All,

Happy Independence Day ! . View attachment 3549

Regards
Harcourt

Very impressive coins and chest's, well done.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom